[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chainlink, I choose you!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: grimes.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
I'll put 25% of my savings into it. If it makes it to 100X, I'll be able to retire immediately.

Who's with me?
>>
more exciting for Ethbet this sunday with its 1M cap but chainlink was a nice meme too
>>
>>3465218
>>Not buying into Blackmoon ICO instead.

You fucked up, anon.
>>
>>3465218

You mean at launch of in the crowdsale?

Because I think the crowdsale cap is going to be way to small for you to make large investments.

10 ETH would be a dream, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>not buying during the presale
>>
>>3465231
I did. Will probably put 10% into it when it hits the markets. The Continuous Contributor dividends should be good by 2022, but I still think the potential is greater with Chainlink.
>>
>I went 10x on 0x
>I went all in on chain link presale for about 200 eth
>chain link will 10x
>don't give a fuck about market crashing due to lockup

I am going to be rich as fuck
>>
>>3465374
You will easily get 10x in chainlink but it may take 2-3 months in a bear market
>>
>>3465374
it will depend on what exchanges it gets listed on. if it stays on only etherdelta, it'll take a long time to 10x.
>>
File: sinead-cj.jpg (79KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
sinead-cj.jpg
79KB, 531x800px
>>3465218
This bitch is wearing chainlink against her bare scalp. Hope she likes the Sinead look.
>>
Is it just me that thinks this is rare revolutionary oracle tech for smart contracts ?

I feel like this will eventually do 1000x like ETH did after 2 years.
>>
>>3465225
are you seriously trying to shill the 500th shit gambling coin over chainlink?

plz gtfo
>>
>>3465510
you seriously think this shitcoin will reach 32bil mcap? lmao
>>
Dude, making gains on waltoncoin today. 10% isn't bad considering the btc losses.

Hope chainlink works well for you. What are they doing that's cool?
>>
>>3465537
>he's stuck in the present day and doesn't think crypto will be worth trillions in 10 years and will be used all the time without normies realising
>>
As an engineer, Chainlink's tech is one of the most interesting I've seen in a while. Allowing any normal API to interact with smart contracts is going to be necessary to see any kind of real adoption, especially in the business space. But honestly, their lack of communication and transparency is worrying. The fact that they won't answer basic questions about the pre-sale tells me they are either really bad at PR or they haven't made decisions about these questions yet, neither of which is particularly comforting...
>>
>>3465218
That's an awfully big "if", my friend.
>>
>>3465600
I'm not loving their communication with the contributors but it seems like they know how to talk to and attract big customers like SWIFT. That doesn't fall into your lap by accident. It just seems so strange they are not running a smooth ICO when they have advisors specifically advising them on coin sales.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.