[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are the blockheads and we are NOT fucking selling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: blocknet.png (3KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
blocknet.png
3KB, 219x219px
We are the blockheads and we are NOT fucking selling.
>>
>>3464925
Im up 3 grand on this, trying to hit that sweet 5000 BLOCK to run a masternode tho
>>
why do you guys like this shit so much? shill me on this please lol
>>
I only have 50 block i will literally NEVER have a node should I give up?
>>
>>3464988
Masternodes.
>>
>>3465008
I wouldn't sell at these prices, but maybe when it pumps back to the mid 30s I'd consider it.

You can still stake without a masternode. Although with 50 coins, it would take about 500 hours to be rewarded with .3 blocks. If you could buy more though, the time decreases quite a bit. Some dude made a chart.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0
>>
>>3464988

Look at me, I am the bittrex now.
>>
Also, seems like some whales might be trying to accumulate...if you look at the order book on Bittrex, there are three buy orders constantly increasing by 1 sat to be at the top of the order book. Been going on all day.
>>
>>3465106
Now it's happening on the sell side too... anyone know what it means?

Only thing I could think of is whales are trying to control the price into a certain zone between 45-48k sats to accumualte, or maybe they are trying to dump without tanking the price. Anyone see this before? I remember seeing it with Walton a lot.
>>
>>3465162

It's just bots trading to make tiny gains through constant buying and selling.

A friend has one that operates on Blocknet specifically.

He paid some private server for the bot, stakes a bunch of blocknet tokens to back the sales, and then makes small gains every day.
>>
>>3465038
I can buy more, but at the opportunity cost of something like getting in on the obsidian ground floor or buying more zrx. Blocknet will blow up, but maybe I already missed the rocket.
>>
I know the word "undervalued" is used a lot but out of the coins I feel like Blocknet is legitimately the most undervalued with the tech it has. It has a working decentralized exchange that supports multiple blockchains, and people are still overlooking this coin. Once the marketing is upped and word gets out, this is an easy top 10 coin. I've already made 3x gains on this but i'm expecting at least 10x
>>
>>3465223

When the UI gets released and suddenly you have a very pretty, very usable exchange that the government CAN'T take down and that CAN'T exit scam you, and where you are 100% in control of you money ALL THE TIME...

Do you think $100 for a Blocknet token is going to be cheap, or expensive?
>>
>>3465197
Ok thanks that makes sense. I guess there is a pretty decent swing between 47 and 48k.

>>3465223
Yeah it's probably not worth it. I have about 500 coins I just bought a few days ago and so far only got .6 blocks staking. I do think this will be big as well and probably a $100-$200 coin this time next year but we both were probably too late to make the real money.
>>
>>3465261
>>3465233
They still haven't got the UI finished yet, and still no trading of ETH tokens.

If they can get an idiotproof UI and enable trading ETH tokens, this will literally kill Bittrex. Everyone will be buying the hottest ICO the day of release, people won't have to wait for coins to be added to exchanges ever again. It will be huge if they deliver, but there is a ton of competition in this field and they need to act fast. They are for sure the furthest ahead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.