[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God bless America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_5.jpg (55KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.jpg
55KB, 461x439px
I also pulled out of all cryptos.

Have fun with the feds rape your ass you fucking manchildren.
>>
see ya next week
>>
ye feds/irs are butthurt from all the money they are making on capital gains tax. bye bye nocoiner
>>
>>3464441
His lawyers are going to rip this to shit.
>>
>>3464441
Have fun with your annual 6% gains.
>>
I have probably lost most if anything or a very miniscule profit
>>
File: BSNS.jpg (16KB, 236x358px) Image search: [Google]
BSNS.jpg
16KB, 236x358px
>>3464441
bye fag have fun with the Recession that is going to rape your butts once it hits and BTC rising to all new time highs
>>
>>3464441
>buy gold
>bury it in backyard
>die
>>
you can also just pay taxes
>>
>>3464441
He did nothing wrong :/.
Fucking huge corporations in cooperation with government ruining people that actually are innovative,
and come up with something instead of ruining their opponents.
Seems those big corps are doing what Rockefeller did, with one difference being they do it with help from gov...
>>
>>3464579
Yeah, he keeps inventing new medicines. He has a really good personality too.
>>
>>3464579
This, it's even more sickening when you hear all the normies cheering the corporations on. The smear campaign worked brilliantly.
>>
>>3464615
Well he is being entrepreneurial, he did nothing really wrong
and against the law regarding those medicines.
He might have done some wrong things in regard to moral code,
but trust me those big corps are even worse.
They would do anything to just make a little bit more profit,
have been there worked for one of major names in investment.
They are much much much worse.
Also don't care about his personality never had chance to meet this fella,
and i think you shouldn't judge him too, based on info from news that are run and paid by big corps.
>>3464624
Literally this, we need to cheer on people like him,
smart guy worked his way up top made profitable decisions,
and shaken it up there on top where the big lazy fat guys play.
This could be us if we came up with some great,
not all people end up rich Zuckerberg,
some of they get shoot down by those fucking corps.
>>
>>3464579
>>3464615
>>3464624
>obtains manufacturing license for drug
>raises price of that drug from $13 to $750/pill
>""""""did nothing wrong"""""
kys yourselves
>>
>>3464579
>Martin Shkreli
>Innovative

U w0t m8
>>
>>3464788
Better go back to your volunteer job you moralfag.
You will never make it with attitude like this,
it is either fuck others over or to get fucked over by others.
There is no nobility in poverty you fag.
>>
>>3464441

I enjoyed his youtube live channel
>>
>>3464822
i hope you're sent to prison one day too, cunt
there are plenty of ways to make money without being a slimy weasel
>>
>>3464788

>listens to mainstream media

Did you forget the fact that anyone who can't afford it gets that shit for free?
>>
>>3464822
This is what literal edgy teenagers believe. Adults generally know better (though not all of them).
>>
>>3464788
He raised the price of that drug because there was a better drug on the market at the time and it was his way of forcing their hand to move to this better drug because people are stubborn cunts and are resistant to change except when it's forced at them via MASSIVELY increased prices.

Furthermore he donated most of the money he made from said "Price gouging" but just my 2c Idgaf about this guy either way I dont hate or love him just spreading facts
>>
>>3464441
Im newfag in biz
Please somebody explain what happened
>>
>>3464872
Ohh thats the guy who artificially inflated a farma drug price, BUT what has that to do with criptofags?
>>
>>3464857
he did this because he had huge fukin stocks in that other drug, when it didnt go his way he loist a sht ton of money that wasnt his, was from investor, in order to cover it up he put up his money to make it seem like he made profit, in the end no one lost money but him, but he still broke several laws that u r not allowed to do unless u are (((Them)))
>>
File: 1283915808346.jpg (29KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1283915808346.jpg
29KB, 367x451px
>>3464441

>living in america
>being american
>>
>>3465399
BAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.