[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats you weekly crypto trading income :v)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Whats you weekly crypto trading income :v)
>>
$5
Just started yesterday
>>
>>3464027
you have to have started since january - june for this to count
>>
File: jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
>>3464027
How many bitcoin package do you have stacie?
>>
-$1500
started last week
>>
File: ICO_price.jpg (72KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
ICO_price.jpg
72KB, 431x767px
I have a stack that goes up a few k with every dollar move.

Nobody has income until he cashes out.

If you maid such hyptothetical gains with a coin you think can only grow, you can put in 1k$ in the same coin each month and have it multiplied, while still having your overall outcome be positive.

I also wrote a trading bot, but it's peanuts compared to a good moon from a coin you went in on early. Assume you have 1 BTC and have the bot spend 10% of your BTC to buy low and sell high. Say you sell at a plus of 3% after a day or two. That's a few dollars and a capical of 400$ had been locked in for that. Because it's possible to do, trading bitcoin isn't trading, it's moving your money around to have your shit in the right slot for a 2x or more.
>>
>>3464020
0, because im not fucking selling
>>
>>3464104
how much satoshi you make a week on average
>>
>>3464104
maid*

What I mean by this, for example, is that if you bought 300 ETH for 3k dollars and now it's up in the sky, you can put your wage money into ETH each month and it will still be a good move - better than on your bank. It's no time investment and you'll have 100x anyway, so whatever.

People in crypto "trading" speculate on starting and holding positions - I see nobody here discussing to calculately sell at certain point, or hedge risks.
>>
>>3464122
It's not like I'm rich, only 5 digits anyway.
And you can't speak of weakly averages when the price goes up and down 15% in a few weeks. We all float with the market cap and if you buy crypto with high market caps now, you'll be richer than your neighbor.

It's disproportunate. You could and still can contribute to a git repo of some project by just formatting their classes, wirte desciptions and documentations and be rewarded 50$ worth of ETH or whatever, except when 1ETH is 1$ this is a shitload of money and this game is still going.
>>
>>3464151
they dont discuss it because that would be like giving away the answers
>>
>>3464209
with my strategy I make 5 million satoshi a week day trading every day. Holding is gambling
>>
>>3464219
>>3464231
Sound cool.
I never understood secrecy - as if people would lose anything by sharing on reddit or 4chan. Must be an animalistic drive. The chance of good feedback on the other hand is always there.
>>
>>3464020
-$200 so far
>>
File: Screenshot_20170913-205956.png (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170913-205956.png
88KB, 1920x1080px
Started two weeks ago
Btw should I buy walton? Is it still worth it?
>>
>>3464687
doesnt really matter what you buy
>>
>>3464687
Is buying a low cap coin with good project, multiple partnerships, contest winning, about to be listed on multiple exchanges, 10 PhD renowned engineers, Samsung vice president for advisor, government contacts, worth it? Hmmm...
>>
File: 463423.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
463423.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>3464020
Nice try, SEC
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.