[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy at work who constantly negatively talks about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 63543132.jpg (47KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
63543132.jpg
47KB, 619x453px
>That guy at work who constantly negatively talks about the workplace and makes you feel guilty about working there

>That guy who keeps bringing up all the bad parts about the job and makes you start thinking about how replaceable you are, brings up opportunity cost, talks about how this is a terrible use of your time

>That guy who says a few sentences but makes you think for many hours later

>That guy who makes you on the verge of tears thinking about the opportunities you're missing every damn hour

It feels like every wagie job has one of these guys.
>>
>That guy who says a few sentences but makes you think for many hours later
>>
>>3463284
>That guy who fuds your shitcoin, and you think about it for hours later.
>>
Tfw I'm that guy
>>
>>3463284
All me
>>
File: 1505036107882.png (894KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1505036107882.png
894KB, 1750x1750px
worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave
>>
That's me except I keep it to myself.
>>
File: 1478871383685.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478871383685.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>3463284
pathetic wagecucks

god I love being a NEET, trading shitcoins all day and playing video games whenever I want. so comfy
>>
>>3463595
how can I be a NEET too
>>
>>3463284
>tfw 25
>133 IQ
>wagecuck as metro station sweeper
>unironically a hikkineet till 22 until I started to work as lifeguard.
>Red pilled on lesbos seeing the REAL refugees.
>End up on pol then moving to biz.
>Everyone on the station earns x3 for than me and are brainlets as fuck.
>Everyone thinks I'm studying politics or economics while I'm studying fucking nursery.
>Meet a cool and incredible inteligent oldman on the last 30 minutes of my working day, both discussing the decay of our society and the morals of it.
>He ends up our conversation telling me he senses music in me.
>Still trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.
>>
>>3463284
>that guy who is trying to wake your ass up and stop being a slave
>>
>>3463608
>He ends up our conversation telling me he senses music in me.
>Still trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.
He wanted your boipussy. Old men don't talk to younger guys unless they want sex or they are crazy.

t. crazy old guy
>>
>>3463608
>>He ends up our conversation telling me he senses music in me.
Pick up an instrument
>>
>>3463471
really makes you think
>>
>The thicc HR girl with the face of an angel 10 years older than you that you sat next to for 9 months and developed an overwhelming sexual tension with who you would rail against the wall the moment you two have any private alone time but you can't ask her out because she's HR even though the way she looks at you when you pass in the hallway indicates she thinks the same way about you

Christ the things I would do to that woman
>>
>>3463823
>thicc
You need to go back to normalfagbook and twatter and take your nigger memes with you.
>>
>>3463284
I'm that guy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.