[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how low the nocoiners have fallen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: notthisguy.png (216KB, 277x366px) Image search: [Google]
notthisguy.png
216KB, 277x366px
to the nocoiners gloating on this board today- i want you to realize that a $3800 bitcoin price is getting your dick hard. that's right- $3800 is a "win" for you now. i hope for your sake you take this opportunity to buy (slightly) low instead of thinking you know what you're talking about
>>
Misery loves company, OP.
>>
>>3462753
$3800 buying low

>kek

Also, even if you buy at 4k tonight, and it goes to 2k tomorrow have you lost anything at all?

What did you lose really? You sit on it and once it hits 4.55k + in a month than you sell sell sell and watch everyone try to get in on it
>>
>>3462836

your last sentence is exactly why i dont expect a real crash. even though people are panic selling, i think the majority of crypto buyers believe that it will go higher and higher as time goes on. and if you believe that, it makes sense to put in a huge buy in the event of a big dip. pretty soon there's no more dip
>>
OK, I am a believer, but am a dumb ass to crypto. what cold storage wallet do I want to buy or just use paper wallet? what is the easiest exchange for a beginner to start with?
>>
>>3463359

i would recommend a trezor or ledger nano if you don't mind spending the money. with altcoins you could go the paper wallet route, but you'd be missing out on interest. i recommend you start with bittrex. clean interface, solid volume, and fewer scam coins than a lot of the smaller exchanges
>>
>>3463183
I think crypto will go higher as well the main reason is instability in other currencies and shit popping off left and right. People are looking at crypto as well and some are looking at ways of making a quick buck.

I'm still fucking pissed I didn't get in earlier this year., but fuck it I have money to spend and hopefully the fiat currency keeps showing instability...

Other people want to sell, so what? I know bittcoin and the blockchain in general is here to stay and it isn't like bitcoin falling below 2k is really hurting anyone who is in it for the long run
>>
>>3463541
>fiat=instability
jesus fuck man have you look how stable bitcoin is?
>>
>>3463812

i don't think he's saying bitcoin is more stable, rather fiat currencies are less stable than before
>>
>>3462753
Make it 3500 and we have deal, mark my words.
>>
>>3464408

that's the spirit!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.