[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more he wears this shirt the harder I get.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vbOmisego.jpg (244KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
vbOmisego.jpg
244KB, 2048x1365px
The more he wears this shirt the harder I get.
>>
Your coin is old news now.
New fotm coins out now, Volume dropping rapidly each day..

Have a look at NEOs chart back when it has its hype bubble omgs future will be pretty similar

Don’t get me wrong OMG is a solid long term coin and is one of the few that i believe might still be around in 3 years time but it’s on a low slow downtrend now until any actual releases happen
>>
File: mrCoolShirt.jpg (47KB, 348x618px) Image search: [Google]
mrCoolShirt.jpg
47KB, 348x618px
>>3462708

> I get hard for you too anon
>>
>>3462731
It's a top 10 coin by volume with over $85 million traded in the last day

You fucking nigger
>>
Shekel skeleton trying to make more money, then hes gonna sell omg bags and leave. HODL faggets.
>>
>>3462766
So was NEO, how new are you?
It was #1 on bittrex last week, the volume is gone, the trend has changed, all the smart money has poured out, the bubble is over.. please don’t be a bag holder, it’s a good coin but you’ll get much better entry points over the next months
>>
>>3462810
We will see after the news
>>
>>3462810
Yeah it was #1 with $105 million. The volume has barely dipped. The difference in ranking is because people are freaking out that bitcoin is crashing

You fucking nigger
>>
There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of /biz/. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless omisegoys are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte and NEO soon in a mass grave.
>>
>>3462864
Jesus, dude, I'm glad I'm not as sad and bitter as you. Go and confront your dad about what he's done to you.
>>
>>3462708
programmers will wear any free t-shirt you give them
>>
>>3463044

He doesn't do it for the money he does it for the legacy.
>>
>>3462708
R34 on blurry skirt-wearing specimen in the back plox
>>
File: I-LIKE-FREE-SHIRTS.jpg (29KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
I-LIKE-FREE-SHIRTS.jpg
29KB, 400x336px
>>3462976
It's a copypasta anon....calm your tits.

>>3463044
Haha this.
>>
>>3463095
Well, that's a relief, but I was pretty calm about it, more just surprised someone would write that.
>>
>>3463459

dude its the internet. also 4chan. your skin will toughen a bit.

>taking anything anyone says on the internet seriously
>>
I had a dream last night and money skeleton was in it
He said he needed to get a loan for a new laptop
I said why, use your eth and omg
He said interest on a kike Loan is little bit of nothing, potential eth and omg gains is unreal

I ordered some omise shirts from embroideredy store after that
Am keen to wear them in my house
>>
>>3463459
wtf.. go back to plebbit faggot
>>
>>3463459
First day here faggot?
>>
>>3463459
Fuck off you thin skin new faggot nigger
>>
>>3462708
Did you notice how Vitalik sort of abandoned the ethereumscam as soon as it peaked in terms of mBTC and switched to a new con?
>>
>>3464904
No way is he giving up on Eth. Just wait until it switches to proof of stake, he will be making millions a day just staking his coins.
>>
>>3464919
ETHaters so desperate to find a reason it will fail. It's success is almost inevitable at this point.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.