[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1_66.jpg (283KB, 1431x954px) Image search: [Google]
1_66.jpg
283KB, 1431x954px
Now with all the FUD about BTC, CEOs and major news outlets bubble stories, China doing it's own thing and BTC going down pretty hard...

Is this enough fear? Can we buy now?
>>
check support levels and if broken check next support levels so that you don't buy just wherever. The pros have buys set up all the way down to chinatown.
>>
Bro those are things that smart and big whale in the business with inside information do.

If a /biz/tard uses to gamble on that way will end up under a bridge.
>>
>>3462527
This.

Never put too much of your money in because if you're 50% in BTC right now and it crashes down to $100 but then dead cat bounces up to $200, you'll still break even after buying the bottom when everyone else on /biz/tard loses his house.
>>
>>3462482
fear levels havent reached gamma yet
>>
>>3462482
i think it may dip to 3500 if it breaks it will go down to 2k levels 1.5k is the lowest it will ever get tho after that every weak hand will be shaked out and btc will skyrocket to 6k
>>
>>3462565
To tell you the truth, I'm hoping the same thing. BTC at $1500. That'd be a dream come true for everyone who missed the train back in the day.
>>
>>3462482
I know I should be fearful, because you sound greedy
>>
>>3462611
Then I should be greedy, because you seem fearful...

Mmmmmh... Quite the conundrum.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.