[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KYBER - we're almost there boys. But the market is tank. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0JgjN6Wc.jpg (42KB, 938x938px) Image search: [Google]
0JgjN6Wc.jpg
42KB, 938x938px
I have my doubts, bois. The Kyber ICO is happening in the midst of third bear season of the year.

Not exactly a good moment. What do you plan on doing? Still in for the Kyber? Give up? Buy and wait?
>>
Read this first: https://steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Then buy or don't buy but be informed!
>>
>>3462039
I think the rebound for your "bear market" is starting and things are going back up.

And I'm going all in on Kyber. Even if it doesn't poorly, it's going to go 5-7x for sure.
>>
>>3462058
Why you continue to shill this shitty article?
>>
>>3462058

I saw this deebly concerned anon warning about Kyber in every single thread about Kyber.

Thanks for looking out for us, my noble anon.
>>
>>3462106
He wants to build his 'reputation' and dem gibs from icos.
>>
>>3462068
>Even if it doesn't poorly, it's going to go 5-7x for sure.

7x is a pipe dream and it would only happen if we were in June or August type of bullrun.

7x puts Kyber in top 20 or top 30 marketcap right off the bat, it just ain't happenin desu. I would love that to happen, but it just wont.
>>
>>3462106
>>3462117
I'm not warning about anything. It also is an excellent article. Are you shills? I literally don't say whether or not to invest in the ICO. It is neutral. Why is neutral information threatening to you?
>>
>>3462039
What the fuck is the difference between this and OMG?

And why is Money Skeleton advising two projects so similar to one another
>>
>>3462126
Yes. Almost every person discussing Kyber here in the last three weeks has fundamentally not understood what the coin actually was for. They would only drone on and on about the business model, ignoring that the coin is actually a small part of the business model.
>>
>>3462106
What is incorrect about it
>>
>>3462178

Nobody cares about your "deeb concern" worries on Kyber "investors" - it's that simple. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>3462248
Nice point man but what is wrong with the article?
>>
>>3462248
Thanks i'll tip you 100k if I could
>>
>>3462428
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ARTICLE NIGGER
>>
>>3462468
Not my article, but if you don't mind my good sir, can you inform me of the article's misunderstandings, if any?
>>
Yeah Kyber is not very strong in the first place, no matter bear or bull market. Money is better spent elsewhere.
>>
arrr… kyber is shit
>>
>>3462813
Where? Why?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.