[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTC Price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 16011601.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
16011601.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
Ok biz, explain this. The whole market is in absolute freefall today, but WTC price is stable as fuck, going up at times even.

How and why is this possible?
>>
Why wouldn't it be possible?
Somebody convinced the buyers.
>>
>>3461571
Because everything is falling across the board. BTC is getting hammered, so is ETH, alts are falling because people are not sure about crypto.

This is manipulation at its finest, either a whale or the dev team is propping the price against the market
>>
File: walton takeover.jpg (358KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
walton takeover.jpg
358KB, 2000x1125px
you know why
>>
I think this will get big
>very low marketcap of 45M, therefore high potential yield
>new website coming
>chinese
>good memes
>>
>>3461684

Lol I almost have all in on walton because it has the best memes
>>
File: waltonMMM.jpg (125KB, 382x465px) Image search: [Google]
waltonMMM.jpg
125KB, 382x465px
>>3461754
Chinese are in the middle of a shitstorm now, someone really doesnt want this to dip
>>
>>3461757
i'm a 34 year old unemployed man sitting at home on a weekday afternoon
giggling at walton memes,
don't know whether to be ashamed or just go with it
>>
>>3461560
>WTC
too soon...
>>
charlie
>>
File: WALTON.jpg (16KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
WALTON.jpg
16KB, 300x173px
hello there
>>
I'm all in and not selling. WTC cap is so laughably small im guaranteed to 5x my money. Trading this gem is notbworth the risk
>>
>>3461617
pls look at the order book WTC has been manipulated before and the biggest buy wall isn't even half the size of what it took to keep the price going up last time.
>>
>>3461875
And this will matter how when WTC is at 500m market cap?
>>
>>3461684
>t800 hanging out with a ceiling fan from Sharper Image
>>
>>3461850
I went all in and fucked up daytrading. Not worth it IMO. I still got some tho.
>>
I'm convinced that the shilling for Walton was an advanced psyop by chinese operatives.
>>
>>3461926
I'm telling him that at the moment it isn't being manipulated because the volume in orders and in 24 hours is so low.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your side
>>
>>3461952
Same haha. Such fools we are. Need go burn our fingers first and now we're fierce hodlers
>>
If they get delisted from binance (god forbid) what happens the coins/tokens? How does this shit fucking work.

Why do the chinks always fuck everything up?
>>
>>3461684
hahaha yes
>>
>>3461996
They won't.

Even if that were to happen they're on the list for other exchanges in the future, and, although not directly mentioned, Bittrex and Waltonchain are mutuals on twitter.
>>
>>3461996
It's going to be listed on other exchanges and it's on EtherDelta right now..
>>
>>3461757
I personally get a huge laugh off the digimarines
>>
>>3461996
Binance is based on HK and that won't happen. If you're worried about it, you can still send them to a wallet.

>>3461988
I'm not making that mistake again. But at least we're holders and the price is still very low.
>>
>>3462042
>>3462046
Yes but what happens to my coins? Do they stay in my binance wallet? Can i take them offline to a hardware wallet? I dont know how this shit works. Thanks
>>
>>3462096
If you look at past delistings, only trade was prohibited. Not deposits or withdraws.
>>
>>3462122
Thanks. Don't wanna get chinked. Almost half expecting to lose my money. Their website being down is the mother of all redflags.

Can someone explain what being "mutuals" on twitter means? I'm an autistic NEET and don't use twatter
>>
>>3462200
They both follow one another.
>>
>>3462200
They don't see other people.
>>
>>3462200
the website isnt even down. google search & click on the link, it will work
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.