[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help the newfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: the wretch.png (16KB, 1084x156px) Image search: [Google]
the wretch.png
16KB, 1084x156px
So /biz/ I am trying to get started with trading cryptos and I have been lurking for a bit over a week, but I am not sure how to start actually trading. Are things like coin base and blockfolio trading utilities or markets? Should I use a local or cloud based wallet? I am thinking of starting small for now to get my bearings (~$100-200 USD), what are some good coins to start with? I was thinking about stepping into BTC because of the recent crash/dip, but some of the other larger growing coins like OMG and ETH are catching my eye. Other than that, the gambler in me (and the person who owes money on a car loan) wants to put some stake in some of the smaller altcoins like TNT, ARK, and maybe BNC, but I'm trying to unrealistic expectations like a 10x or 100x out of my head.
What do?
>>
Coinbase is how you can buy BTC in the States easily, they also have a wallet.
Coinbase is both a trading utility and a market

Blockfolio is just an app that most people use to keep track of their trades and holdings of different coins. It's hard to keep track across the many exchanges.
No person can tell you what the best coins are to start out with, you have to just go with your own research and gut
>>
>>3460943
Go all in XEL. Double your money in a week.
/Thread
>>
Noob here too. Where do I store all these alts? If I buy into wtc or omg where do I keep the coins? Do they just sit on binance? Am poorfag, please help.
>>
>>3460977
Are there any inherent problems with Coinbase and do they allow the alt coins I mentioned? I remember seeing the articles about the IRS petitioning them for records awhile back. I plan on coming clean on my taxes anyway, (4% capital gains in the US?) but I dislike the perceived breach of privacy, especially with equifax news that broke. Also, what is bittrex?

>>3460995
>Go all in on XEL
sell me on it
>>
>>3461053
Not too arsed to be honest, just type in $Xel on twitter, look at the top tweets about it and you'll be sold mate.
>>
>>3461116
I searched it, but I said, I'm new here, I don't know what any of this shit means.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.