[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE NORMIES HAVE ALREADY INVADED CRYPTO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: neopede.png (55KB, 370x512px) Image search: [Google]
neopede.png
55KB, 370x512px
>Bank of China throws out FUD rumors and it causes volatility
>Jamie Dimon says "muh BTC is doomed lolol XDXDXD" and it literally crashes the market
This is how you know normies are already into crypto. See the thing about the normies is that they're naive and will believe anything (((they))) tell them because obviously """everybody is always trying to help""". And when I use (((they))) I don't mean the Jews, I mean people in power. Normies just refuse to believe that people in power will ever say thing to cause instability and profit off it themselves. >They refuse to think that maybe Jamie Dimon said all this shit so he could buy cheap BTC or ETH to feed his company's own fucking crypto projects (google Quorum).
>They refuse to think that the Bank of China FUD'd the markets because they are probably creating their own government exchange so they can cash in on all the transaction fees from their crypto population.
FUCK NORMIES. FUCK PLEBBIT. THE NEW FLOOR IS PROBABLY ABOUT $3300 SO GET READY FAGGOTS.
>>
>>3460195
I fucking love normies. They're so fucking predictable. Making shit ton's of cash from riding the waves of their tears.
>>
normies aren't fucking here until we start seeing bitbean on TV. that's the mark we're waiting for to sell en masse.
>>
>>3460195
>Jews
>Not in power

Fuck off, Schlomo you transparent cunt.
>>
>>3460355
You don't have to be Jewish to use Jewish (((tricks))) nigger
>>
>>3460195
I was thinking exactly the same thing today, anon.

If you look at ARK, it held up like a champ during the first dip because it was only smart money involved there.

From 3$ to 4$ it grew on FOMO from faggots with weak hands. Second dip happens, ARK drops to 3$ again. The people who hadn't sold at the first dip probably didn't sell on the second as well cause they were to busy running master nodes and earning mad gainz from staking.

What happened to ARK is representative to the entire crypto market as a whole.
>really smart money profit the most by short-selling or selling high and buying low
>smart money hodl
>dumb money sell
>>
>>3460448
The Jews are in power though, fucktard.
>>
File: 1504891347299.png (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504891347299.png
312KB, 800x800px
>>3460195
got my buy order lined up on gemini

my body is ready
>>
>crashed the market
>bullish signal intact
just a correction

and no, NORMIES are not here

name 1 person IRL that owns 1 BTC

exactly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.