[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW LOW WILL BITCOIN GO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Bitcoin.gif (11KB, 920x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.gif
11KB, 920x400px
Goldman Sachs predicts it will go down to 2200$.
I don't believe the coin will ever be obsolete and idc if the Chinese pull out. Bitcoin has always recovered and will recover again.
The question though is: How low will Bitcoin go? When do YOU think is the best time to buy Bitcoin? And when will it hit its low.
>>
>>3459472
when biz stops talking about bitcoin
>>
The Chinese have been pulling out since the ICO ban two weeks ago and they're just about done.

I'd be buying right now.
>>
>>3459489
How do you know they are done?
>>
>listening jews

What gs says is bs, they are testing our minds and hands

It will go down where it must go, no more no less and dont let the jews manipulate you
>>
If there is no other motive behind predicting such a low price, then goldman (and I'm guessing some of the whale groups too) likely knows some fundamental aspect that could drive prices down that low.

That's too unreasonable a prediction, based off of any price history analysis.
>>
>>3459504
he doesn't, he's full of shit and delusional
theres been no OFFICIAL notice of exchanges going BYEBYE yet, only VERY VERY well sourced rumors (See charlie lee and his 'anonymous source'...aka his brother who is CEO of a chinese exchange lmao)
>>
>>3459472
ill buy when half the board is pink wojaks
>>
>>3459524
There has been official sources and everyone in China already knows about it
>>
BTC/CNY volume has dropped from 22% to 8% this month.
They're gone. The Chink FUD is over for btc.
>>
>>3459648
Nice. I never liked the chinks anyways.
>>
>25% drop
yawn. This isnt a crash. Wake me when its a 50% drop.
>>
>>3459648
nice. what's making it drop further then tho?
>>
> brought in on coinbase
> charges me 4% for the privilege
> mid dip rise to above my buy in point
> charges me 4% for the privilege of selling
> cant sell or else ill lose money despite having more value

Thanks biz.
>>
>>3459668
Probably the rest of the world succumbing to the fud
>>
>>3459670
Gdax stupid
>>
It's going to 0$
>>
>>3459686
if we want this stuff to succeed and pwn the jew bankers we should all be a bit less greedy tho.
>>
>>3459593
I find it hilarious how everyone tries to blame Lee when he's right. Definitely a case of shooting the messenger, if they'd just listened to him they could rebuy right now for more than a 10% discount if they wanted but instead they'd rather get all pissy about it.
>>
>>3459696
kek. It's every man for themselves.
>>
>>3459670
>everyone on /biz/ makes fun of normiebase
>you buy on normiebase anyways
>blame /biz/
Fuck off retard.
>>

screencap this
>>
>>3459718
Because i am a normie, i previously just bought bitcoins locally. Wish i had kept with that.
>>
>>3459668

Jp morgan -20% loser butthurt ceo
>>
I'm hoping GS is right.
We all know BTC is not finished yet and will go 10k at the very fucking least.
So buying it $2200 would be a steal.
I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping it actually happens and the kikes at GC are correct about the dip like they were about the peak.
>>
>>3460375
you will never see $2200 again

sorry
>>
We're at the bottom now.
>>
>>3459732

$3450
>>
>>3460375
They would be right if it werent for limbo no lambo coins.
>>
Really we are all hoping for another financial crisis.

Look at the rate public debt is increasing.
Tell me how that is not a bubble but bitcoin is.
>>
>>3459514
goldman is part of the (((group))) driving the prices that low.
>>
>>3460416
I'm sure about sub 3k
>>
>>3460513
Time to play forex and get out of usd :(
>>
>>3460513
bitcoin isnt a bubble yet, all the dips so far have just been instiutional investors driving the market down
>>
>>3460513
How would a crash help bitcoin?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.