[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate money so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: itsover1000.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsover1000.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
The coin that will get you a lambo is WTC. Managed to grow during past few days with all the FUD and mark my word it is gonna pass 9000 soon. Be rich or stay poor, your choice.
>>
yeah right, maby next year
>>
>>3458744
mark my words ignorant OP
>>
File: 1504810822243.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504810822243.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>9000

let me guess, you bought WTC at $3 and now you're shilling it so you can get rid of your heavy bags

never listen to /biz/
>>
>>3458812
screen shot this, you gonna tell your children how close you were to buying WTC and driving a lambo when I pass your last century Toyota on a highway with mine brand new, out of factory shining lambo
>>
fuck you and your shitty moustache coin
>>
>>3458812
have you even looked into waltonchain yet? If you have and dont see the potential, I have no words
>>
i cant read ching chong, explain
>>
The price will stay the same for this year, nothing fancy is going to happen. Prove me wrong
>>
>>3458713
Money moustache will prevail !!
I believe you OP, this think going places no need to wait 2 years.
>>
>>3459745
Walton is derived from Charlie Walton, who was born in California, died on November 30, 2011. As the inventor of RFID technology, he devoted his life to the development of RFID technology. He obtained the first patent related to RFID technology in 1973 and eventually obtained more than 50 invention patents. He created a new era of RFID and made outstanding contributions to the development of RFID. At present, RFID technology is widely used in various applications all over the world, from identification to freeway billing, mobile payment, credit card payment, we can see RFID everywhere. The project was founded on November 30, 2016, the fifth anniversary of the death of Charlie Walton. To commemorate the great inventor of RFID technology, the project was named "Waltonchain" to carry forward his invention and blaze a trail to the future. As mentioned above, in the Walton ecosystem, the most core parent chain is called waltonchain in which the token used for circulation and payment is called waltoncoin (hereinafter referred to as WTC). WTC is the most important digital token in the Walton ecosystem, the total number of WTCs is 100 million, abbreviated as 10-8 , created and set in the Genesis Block. This number is constant, no more tokens will be issued
>>
There is literally no reason for the WTC token to exist. None of the WTC shills are able to explain how the token or the blockchain will actually be used with RFID tags on products to fight counterfeiting. If you buy this, be aware that you have to sell to a greater fool before the rug is pulled out.
>>
this is for long term investment but good coin.
>>
>>3459911
this will eliminate copy product. definitely it is for future.
>>
>>3459931
How, though? It's a blatant case of slapping "blockchain" on something with absolutely zero explanation of how it will work or why it's necessary.
>>
> Buying Chinese coins

I'll pass desu
>>
>>3459865
Tell us more anon red pill us Walton I shall join
>>
do your research and see you investing in Waltons soon and becoming a whaleton
>>
>>3459911
Isn't this the case for most crypto projects? Most tokens are speculative as fuck
>>
https://twitter.com/Randall_Maller/status/906244349809315842

Only halfway through and he looks like he knows what hes talking.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.