[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes you CANN! Jump on in, this coin is about to moon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 457047097463463634565.jpg (19KB, 321x350px) Image search: [Google]
457047097463463634565.jpg
19KB, 321x350px
Yes you CANN!

Jump on in, this coin is about to moon!
>>
This bitch just mooned fuck off
>>
>>3458111
You're thinking of Hemp Coin, this is Cannabis Coin.
>>
I told biz last week that it was going up 50pct. pre flight check I said. but theres too much omise shills to cut through the noise
>>
OmiseGO had its run, time for us trees to moon!
>>
What's up with those damn devil's lettuce coins? Why did they moon at the same time?
>>
>>3458156
It's our time now! If you live in an illegal state you'll be buying weed with these in the next few months!
>>
Much money for us anons in Switzerland!
>>
Good
>>
>>3458167
>>3458221
I should have put some amounts into all of them and put up a sell order, like an anon suggested some weeks ago.

Though, I think that I'm too late to do that now.
>>
So now that all the marijuana coins have mooned, are we going to do SNRG too? People will be hyped from the potcoin moons and be gambling addicted to gainz. I don't have the capital to do it by myself, but I locked in a a bit just in case it goes off.
>>
It's over....
>>
I realize. I'm talking about the next pump coin. There are a few coins that always do this shit. SNRG hasn't gone yet. I didn't know if people that planned the marijuana pumps were going to do SNRG again. Look at daily charts history on the marijuana coins and then look at SNRG's. I was just trying to figure out if they were going to do ALL of the scamcoins or just the weed ones.
>>
And SNRG just boosted its volume and hit today's 24 hour high. I'm betting it'll have a huge bid put in to make that sell wall go away. Lol.
>>
first guns pump (trig) now all the weed coins?

this is some straight up gangsta crypto shieet ryte herre boi.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.