[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was a pleasue while it lasted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: It_has_been-an_honour.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
It_has_been-an_honour.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Well gents,

It is over. There will be a small recovery tomorrow or the day after, I suggest you sell then.

It has been fun while it lasted. but also this phase is over. Soon there shall be the crash and I hope you will join me in making some comfy gains before the next full moon. This is how bull markets work and this has been one of the craziest markets I have ever seen.

Some people have made ten times their initial investment and some have fallen for the shiling. Either way the market is going down, I will be buying looking for to make some comfy gains when it bottoms out. Buy low and sell high and it is currently the highest it will be for a while.

Regardless I look forward to seeing you next time.
>>
Buy when others are fearful
>>
Reminder that if you sell now you're retarded
>>
>>3457701

reminder that the way you play financial markets is buy low sell high, if you still have coins today without preparing for a small recovery tomorrow you are a fool

. I got 50 LTC @ $30AUD and sold @ $90 I got 3 BTC @ 2000AUD and sold @ 5.5k and best of all I got 1000s of Eth-C @ 20-fucking-dollarydoos when that shit hit 100 I sold that shit because It wasn't going higher.

I am going on holiday for the first time in years and don't have to worry about not getting my cuck bucks from mr. shitstien.

buy low sell high. Cya @ the end of the fall.

Don't be greedy.
>>
do you not understand exchanges and coin devs are scamming people? how many shitcoins are just total smash and grab scams? most of them. the exchanges using bots to fleece users? of COURSE they are robbing people directly theres no one to go shooot bill shihara and his ilk in the face. When some of these niggers are actually murdered in the street for scamming people markets will improve. I think its time for some crypto scammers to die. somebody put the dead body twisted on a government floor of bittrex ceo on the news ike the alphabay guy. I wanna see bill shiharas dead body all over the web
>>
HOLDING
>>
>>3457799

LOSING
>>
>>3457654
well, if it doesn't bounce back by late September, back to sporting bets it is!
>>
we still have Ethbet left this Sunday... maybe it's not over yet
>>
>>3457654

Why the fuck are you pretending to have a clue?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.