[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: antibank.jpg (39KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
antibank.jpg
39KB, 480x319px
China banning bitcoin?
America suddenly talking bad about bitcoin?
Price's of the top coins all are being manipulated?
FUD everywhere
Goldman retard telling people not to buy
Another rich kiddy telling not to buy.
Banks starting to accept bitcoin?
Think about it and read the chart and compare
Its not the first time all this FUD came
Everybody dumping btc now cause of FUD
Banks use this tactic to manipulate the price and buy more BTC.
Soon everywhere in the world BTC Exchanges banned.
But at the same time it gets regulated
Soon you only can buy bitcoin with your personal details at the bank and start paying taxes to
Just think about it:)
All at the same time
All before November (official segwit)
And why there came segwit to btc?
Yes Anon's yall are being brainwashed by the manipulators
So what do you need to do? to fuck the manipulators system?
You time the market and buy on the lowest
And dump all at the same time when the banks made it official that only banks can sell btc but like i said you need to time to buy it and time to sell it
Why?
BTC is for the people not for the banks
And with all Anon's in the world that support the people we can let the bank pay the highest for our BTC's and dump it so it gets wortless
(You will notice how this will effect other markets to)
But to let this happen their needs to be a massive group and with massive i mean 75% of the overall market cap to dump on the banks.

This is not a bubble this is timed and the banks want the people to suffer it.

In 4chan languange:
Banks = Jew
People= Weakhands
Profit from weakhands by the jews

Greetings
A Anon that helps the people
>>
true
>>
And when that happens btc will actually be useful and user friendly

In its current state it's just a Ponzi scheme run by nerds. At the moment the exchanges are being held hostage by hodlers who don't use Bitcoin for anything other than profit.

You're all just mad because your lambos are just a mirage.
>>
The JP Morgan statement was perfectly timed to coincide with this China news. They want to kill it.
>>
>>3457223
Bitcoin cash is the only real bitcoin.
>>
When the kike is afraid it's time to buy.
>>
>>3457289
And thats why their is all this FUD
The banks want you to give you "free"bitcoin"
So you buy it later from them when "they"can control the price remember their is 21m supply and the bank only has 10% of it
Image if the bank gets 50% of it what they can do:)
good example: Why are banks holding Gold?
Can you buy a house with it? No
Can you build something with it? No
So why are they accumulating gold ?
(not so much anyjmore after they found BTC btw)
But think about it:) and Anons that read this
Dont fall for the rich people (even charlie lee with his "joke"tweet kuchkuch i want more btc so i tweet bullshit kuch kuch)

Greetings
A Anon that helps the people
>>
the time is ripe to buy ......
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/

one should wait and buy lol
>>
>>3457362
>So why are they accumulating gold ?
ok, why?
>>
>>3457741
To make more jew gold
>>
>>3457362
>>3457223
Next time you want to start some jackshit conspiracy theory thread try not typing like a retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.