[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOUR CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SMART MONEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: avalon.jpg (223KB, 1440x729px) Image search: [Google]
avalon.jpg
223KB, 1440x729px
I am drunk so I am gonna shill it only once and this thread will disappear in a couple of hours but if you invest your time and read my post, you will be super happy if you will be patient.
>
Ok anons what about avalon?

Booo fuck of you pajet its not even gonna reach softcap. fuck off. Everyone talk that its scam so stay away from it buy ARK or NEO or OMG on top. Well its not bad Idea to buy those coins, for long term you should be x2 or x3 up till end of the year. But why not more? why do you not want to buy an economy class ticket to x20 train?

>Biggest ROI are from ICOs that goes under radar
AVALON is An exclusive membership platform leveraging the purchasing power of the world’s largest untapped consumer-group.
Sounds boring? yeah I am also not likely to use it but when you last time bought coin or token that you gonna use in real life? Never? ok Bitcoin for cash out to fiat. But we are on such level of adoption that basically every cryptocurrency is only speculation toy for smart guys used to buy low and sell high for bitcoin or/eth and then sell bitcoin or eth for fiat so you can buy pizza, beer and weed.
>PLAY ON IT WITH AVALON

Ok I am a bit drunked (7:40 am here) and I already spoked a joint so forgive me.
Since now I am going to say why you should put some eth into AVALON ICO
>
As you can read on their website
>Avalon is a premier members-only platform, and the first GPO (group purchasing organization) that represents the cryptocurrency consumer-base and its purchasing power. The Avalon Platform will allow members to realize discounts on goods and services they purchase, as well as the opportunity to earn tokens by participating in promotions, scanning proof of purchases, playing games, utilizing p2p smart contracts and so much more, all housed under one exclusive roof.

tbc
>>
Ok so its community oriented and based project. If you spend some of your time and read their whitepaper you will realize that they know what they are doing. All concept makes sense and have pretty strong fundamentals. If you are still on their website go to TEAM tab. If you use some of your stalking skill you will see that team have pretty good experience and skills in marketing and network fields. Well it makes sense to have marketing ninjas on board if you are running membership platform.
>
So even if business model it's not my thing I have to admit that for such project they have good people and fundaments and all club cards and membership programs are pretty popular and biggest ones have hundreds of millions users worldwide and they generated over 1bilion only in US.
>
Ok but I lose the thread once again cause I'm stoned and listen awesome mix of Boris Brejcha(techno) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rc-NGWEHdU turn it on. Trading its much better.
>
>OK SO MAIN POINT WHY TO INVEST IN AVALON ICO
>>
In terms you can see that maximum supply would be 10milions and 1.3mil are going to AVALON team.
So 8.7mln is dedicated for ICO. Soft cap is 35% so only around 3mln tokens gonna be distributed if ICO will end on softcap level-whitch is highly possible.
If so there will be only 4.3mln tokens with really good marketing team that have a lot of experience with networking and advertising with normies.

Ok I dont know if it makes sense but I hope you anon will got the point and put in it some of your free eth "just in case".
As I said before IMO If it will not reach soft cap before end of ICO in last hour team will buy difference even from money that they actually collected.
35% of ICO are 3mln AVA tokens + 1.3mln premined so they will own more almost 40% of tokens.

>TL;dR
AVALON ICO IS SMART MONEY
>good marketing team
>solid idea
>limited supply
>I am 100% sure that soft cap will be reached
>^If so total supply will be 4.3mln so marketcap gonna be 0.0035eth x 4300000=$4214000
>So 4mln marketcap with such marketing potential is steal.

possible that you would be able to buy it even below ICO price (0.0035eth) if you can into etherdelta, but IMO its easy x3 in one month after ICO.

TL;DR of tl;dr
You can only win by puting some eth in this ICO. In worst case scenerio you will be refunded but most likely you have a chnce to own large part of 4milion tokens of legit company with one of best marketing teams around crypto.
Easy x3-x4 in one month
>>
I bought into this....souns preety convincig....boi was i retarded

Wont reach soft cap
>>
>>3455489
it will if they keep restarting the countdown
>>
File: avakeks.png (58KB, 749x368px) Image search: [Google]
avakeks.png
58KB, 749x368px
THEY DID IT AGAIN

*breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3455508
literally didnt

OP might be right tho im holding
>>
>>3454486
why do you do this...so many paid shills on this 1

starting to doubt it just because of people like you

who tf writes this while drunk
get a life
>>
>>3455508
when was this taken ?? 15 days ago?

u just lied
>>
Bwahahahahahaha he actually has the audacity to shill this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.