[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when this hurricane bullshit is over and everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>that feel when this hurricane bullshit is over and everyone fucking shows up to work and actually does their fucking jobs at your place of business today

God it's just so nice not having these shitters blame a little wet for them skipping out on their duties and having to pick up the slack

Before any Florida fags get uppity i'm further north, Irma barely tickled us, all the nog's still used it as an excuse to 'evacuate' (read: sit at home and get drunk) and not show up with any notice because of COURSE the Governor called a "voluntary" evacuation (and no, Management can't do shit about it due to the aforementioned """"evacuation"""")
>>
How much do they pay mcjob managers?
>>
>>3453029
I work at a Hotel and [spoiler]Not Enough[/spoiler]
>>
I just moved from Atlanta to Dallas and I missed the collapse of the 85 bridge and this storm. Tell me about it please. I was at least around to watch the Falcons lose the super bowl so I have that at least
>>
>>3453057
Not in Georgia (next one up) so I couldn't tell you about the bridge

Florida is flattened. Georgia is clean for the first time in a century. Those islands are fucking GONE. Not much, it was a danger fart that didn't even splatter up here
>>
>>3453014
Woah relax there edgy buddy
>>
File: 4L_FwmkFzv8.jpg (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FwmkFzv8.jpg
102KB, 480x480px
>tfw family friend is moving out of state and was going to rent out his house to me for cheap and it got flooded so bad he's just gonna sell it cause insurance won't cover the extent of the damage
>now have to find an overpriced 1-2 bedroom apartment and pay almost double what he was gonna charge me for a 4 bedroom house

REEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU IRMA
>>
>>3453153
That's shitty. What part of Florida?
>>
If I had property in florida, I'd have to build a 100ftx100ftx100ft polished marble cube. Made of solid marble 2x2 cubes and cement behind that. All raised up 20 ft. with stairs to the entrance. nothing would flood it or blow it away.

Anything else would be idiotic.
>>
>>3453187
Altamonte Springs

It's such a nice little area full of old people and now I'm likely gonna have to live in Orlando with all the shitheads
>>
>>3453207
That's hilarious, when the limestone below your home erodes and your marble palace falls into a sinkhole...
>>
>>3453153
Fucking sucks m8

>>3453143
It was a piffle here, literally nothing. The coastal islands here got hit but that is *it*. My hotel is only 3 miles inland from the Isle of Palms and all we had was a power outage (that admittedly lasted all day) and some deep fucking puddles. Some back roads got flooded. Nothing that warranted evacuation though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.