[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no car so everyday to work is a painful struggle taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2031.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>TFW no car so everyday to work is a painful struggle taking the bus

I swear I'm going to be late and get fired. There's a three minute gap where I have to change buses and if the first bus delays or the second leaves early I'll be late by over 30 minutes.

I literally can't go to sleep because im terrified of this happening. I've only worked here a short while. Please I just want to be a good wagecuck.
>>
Go get a loan at a credit union for a pos car retard or a bike
>>
>>3452377
I'd bike but it takes 35 minutes and the only way to get there is through a bunch of retarded trails and it has so many turns ill get lost for sure or take an hour.
>>
go to work a bus shift earlier and bring a fucking book. I am from bulgaria and had to walk 3 hours a day to get to the food packaging plant iw orked at enough to smuggle myself into germany with the migrants
>>
>>3452363
Buy a moped. Literally under $1000
>>
>>3452388
That's nothing quit being a pussy man up
>>
If you are worried that much, no choice but to take the earlier bus every day and get to work early rather than risk being late until you can buy a car.
>>
>>3452389
A bus shift earlier is like an hour.

>>3452396
Sorry normie but this doesn't help
>>
>>3452363
Sounds like you live in an overpriced city. Move somewhere where the cost of living is low. Boom now you can afford a car and a livingspace. You can still live in a city with a lower cost of living. Midwest or south.
>>
>>3452388
seriously, get a cheap motorcycle and use follow the fking bus until you learn the route
>>
>>3452418
I live pretty much middle of nowhere as it is. The only place more secluded is cottage country.

If I lived in a city id have good transport
>>
>>3452363
Just leave early retard. Im an hour early to work every day and just pass time in the breakroom until its time to clock in.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (12KB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
12KB, 1920x1075px
>>3452405

The next earlier bus shift is all you can do anon.

I had to do this shit for 5 years straight. Out in the freezing cold, rain, etc. . . . It sucked so bad that I can't even begin to describe how much it permanently negatively affected me as a person.

However, I didn't have a choice. I had to do it. It was about survival.

If the next earlier bus is an hour, than that's what it is. I'm not saying you have to like it. I'm not saying you have to be ok with it. You just have to do it.

Just do it.........because you have to. And don't put any more thought into it than that.
>>
But dont you feel like that's a waste of time? You're wasting an extra hour of your day and not getting paid...
>>
>>3452485
>break room
>clock in
>he has a McJob
>>
>>3452518
>>3452485
Oppsie didn't quote

>>3452513
I don't mind the job but I feel so humiliated by this. I feel like im being cuckolded but instead of a black man fucking my girlfriend it's instead life going balls deep rawdog INTO MY ONLY LIFE'S LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME!
>>
>>3452551
And?
You're only going to change your situation through time and effort.

Option 1: Put in time and effort to change your situation
Option 2: kys

pretty simple OPie.
>>
File: 1495591449946.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495591449946.png
24KB, 310x326px
>be australian apprentice
>massively overpaid because we extort everyone
>boss gives me a work car and fuel card
>no tracker in the car, have full trust of sick cunt employer
>frequently late, never stressed
>never do a full days work

feels good not be cucked
>>
>>3452848

your employer confirmed for bubble
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.