[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITCOIN SEOUL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: korean_guy.png (877KB, 857x535px) Image search: [Google]
korean_guy.png
877KB, 857x535px
the second i saw this guy i knew he was a quack

obvious scammer is obvious:
http://robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.kr/2014/11/korean-american-con-man-defrauds.html?m=1

what do you have to say about bitcoin seoul biz?
>>
Yeah i heard of this guy. Hes a scammer with like 10 other channels.
>>
monitor count and trading success is an inverse relationship
>>
This guy is a fucking idiot. He and WolfOfPoloniex shill coins that are already mooning. They don't do any research and spread fud as soon as they dump. People actually fucking pay these guys to tell them what to do when so many people on twitter call coins way before the moon for free. I don't get it.
>>
I follow his telegram, he takes calls he sees on twitter and posts them as his own (saw someone he followed make a ZEC call and he posted same thing)

His group is an absolute scam.
>>
>>3452015
yea check out the link man, he has like 10 other accounts where he does the same thing for all kinds of different tech products and services

he's literally a quintessential con man

his bitcoin seoul account has 13k subscribers, if you watch the videos, hes clearly talking out of his ass and he makes videos with korean titles and drops english FUD and FOMO buzzwords throughout to try to attract attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPosq6ddyvQ
this video has "emergency strategy" in the title and the whole thing is korean except he mentions english words like "all time low" and attention-grabbing shit
>>
never heard of this guy and frankly idc
>>
>this guy makes money ripping people's advice off of twitter and charging idiots for it
Good for him, I need to get in on this.
>>
File: 1502165210736.png (510KB, 1493x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1502165210736.png
510KB, 1493x1567px
the only thing obvious is your reddit spacing
>>
i'm in his telegram channel

he's just as shitty as the random pajeets one
>>
What a fucking loser. Has to spend his life hopping from one place to the other because of all the scams he made.

Even his face is sad. Poor bastard.
>>
His research is slightly better than cryptonegro. But that's not saying much
>>
>>3452099
Any Koreans here? What do you think of him?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.