[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin's 2020 halving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: half.jpg (19KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
half.jpg
19KB, 300x235px
People here are saying all we need to do is HODL until the 2020 halving and enjoy the riches. Are you sure? When the 2016 halving happened, Bitcoin's price actually moved down for a couple months. Are you sure Bitcoin's price will explode after the halving or will my dreams of 100x gains die a painful death?
>>
Of course it won't 100x, but in the long run it will go up, yes.
>>
>>3451948
hive if you want 100x return in 6 months
>>
>>3452728
This, buy hive, retards. We're only trying to help you before you miss out. Traded on hitbtc only.

And yes, it's falling. Buy when it's down low (under 3000). Becuase it will go up after.
>>
>>3452752
(second part is about bitcoin obviously)
>>
>>3452752
If BTC falls to 3000, I'll buy with a huge smile on my face.
>>
>>3452752
>>3452728

shill me on it plz
>>
Someone explain halving to a retard newbie like me
>>
>>3453113
Hive is new (1 week), so the price is extremely low. It may actually go down for a while, as bitcoin crashes. It probably won't though.
Because it's new, it doesn't have a marked value yet, but it will.
It's a good company, people are always ignoring til too late.

Bitcoin will fall under 3k.
>>
>>3453181
What's the technology for Hive? Why is it a good company?

I just read their website for a minute and it seems to be a wallet. Yes, even Satoshi knows we need muuuuch better wallets, but why is this one good and what does the token do?

Thanks!
>>
File: download.png (56KB, 776x441px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
56KB, 776x441px
>>3453126
the reward per block is halved

mining becomes half as profitable because less new bitcoins are created

bitcoin becomes more valuable as its inflation rate is cut in half
>>
>>3453113
its pretty cool crypto invoicing tech. its got a future and good team and fucking dirty cheap. you could potentially 100x here. its at a few cents rn.
>>
>>3453200
>>3453113
buy it on hitbtc, but don't store it there its not particularly safe. you can store in on myetherwallet cause its ethereum based. you have to create a custom token on myetherwallet and a quick google should show you how to do this it take 2 mins.
>>
>>3453181

>Hey Anon, please tell me what HIVE Is

>OMG ANON ITS SUPA CHEEP YOU GET RICH RICH RICH BUY NOW PLZ THX
>>
>>3454238
hive is like kickstarter on the blockchain.

lets say you own a small business and want to publicly trade it on the blockchain. investors send you money through this platform so you can expand your business and get paid more often and the investors get returns at every phase or quarter.
it also have smart contracts that are designed in a way no one can scam you
>>
>>3451948
Google these two terms then get back to me: Supply. Demand.
>>
>>3454313
You are literally describing stocks.

It might go to the moon because of the power of belief but no one is going to use it.
>>
>>3454381
>You are literally describing stocks.
lmao
>>
>>3451948
You fail to realize what moves prices. It is not the news itself but people's REACTIONS to the news. You must think of the psychology behind all of the normies new money.

When the 2016 halving happened Bitcoin was still sort of in a nuclear winter. Nobody gave a shit. Nobody knew what it meant, nobody cared. No one wanted to buy what essentially seemed like a dying coin, so prices didn't spike.

Now, crypto is on a huge bull run. We're seeing a huge influx of new money, everyone is FOMOing. So when they hear about the halving and that scarcity will increase, they're going to FOMO even harder and rush to buy.

You need volume for a breakout, same way you need volume to energize the market and pump new money in
>>
>>3453181
Wow pajeet, first you need to learn English, only then you should come to shill your bags.
>>
>>3451948
>>3452004
>it won't 100x

why not? it would 100x from current price if its market cap matched gold's
>>
>>3454502
>or everyone will move to bcc
>>
>>3453227

or the chinks mine something else more profitable and is all over red rover
>>
>>3453429
Where do I find hive's contract address to add to MEW?
>>
>>3454381
what are stocks?
aren't those like paper ICOs for companies that actually do things?
sounds gay
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.