[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an alpha far away...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepe gafas.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gafas.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
guys! ive been thinking on going maybe 1 year to a secure and economically stable country on south america to save on my spendings, one friend told me about the living costs and they are ridiculous and keep the rest of my money compounding in crypto during that year.? have you tought something similiar?
>>
>>3451783
>south america
>stable
ayyy ele mao
>>
just stay away from the tourist trap zones and you'll be ight
>>
>>3451827
i know its like finding the best of the shitbag
>>
>>3451858
like lonely roads where i can get kidnapped?
>>
>>3451783

SE Asia my good man.

>ESL teacher
>Eat out in restaurants 3x a week
>Work 24 hours a week
>make $2000 a month
>spend $1000 a month

I'm also a daily weed smoker and spend $100 p/m on e-juice and about $150 on drinking and other drugs (included in spending figure) so if you were less degenerate than me you could realistically save 3/4 of your paycheck.

Also the girls here are sexy, thin and love white cock. In the 2 years I've been here I've banged over 30 of them and I mostly don't go on dates, just get them to come to my house on tinder.

I'm in Vietnam btw
>>
>>3452755
nice so how much is rent on your house
>>
>>3452834

I live with a US Viet Kieu who knows the language so we don't pay foreigner prices. Less than $150 per month each for a 3 bed narrow 4 storey house. We each have our own floor with bedroom and bathroom. Shared kitchen and living area.
>>
>>3452893
sounds alright. might be great if all of a sudden it's like you're a millionaire and every girl is interested, especially if you actually work out/have great bone structure.
>>
>>3452893
How hard is it to get a visa and/or a job with a visa? UK here.
>>
>>3452893
Also what city is that? Hanoi?
>>
>>3453874

If you do a TEFL course you will get a job easily. If you do a CELTA you will walk into a job. I have friends with no TEFL or CELTA or even a fucking degree and they get jobs. They are lower quality positions obviously but still enough to live very well.

I live in HCMC
>>
>>3454347

If you are anyway inclined to "network" you will get great positions. I am a lazy cunt so I haven't maximised my potential earnings here at all. My friend was making $40 per hour after a year of being here. I'm on just over $25. I have a CELTA and a degree.
>>
>>3453668

It's sweet man. Lots of free time to work out, whole foods are cheap so eating clean is easy. I'm not ripped but have put on about 8kg of muscle in the last few years and regularly get my arm and chest squeezed by asian qts
>>
Come to one of the three southern states of brazil, preferably santa catarina
I live here and its chill compared to the rest of the country
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Catarina_(state)
>>
FUCK YES. I own a cash for gold in Ohio. I plan to move to Ecuador or Columbia for at least 6 months during our shitty winter. They use the dollar, I can buy gold with cash there fly to the US and sell it. All while my family live in tropic paradise for 2k a month.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.