[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC - Irma Relief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Dadshouse.jpg (83KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dadshouse.jpg
83KB, 675x450px
This is a long shot, but I hear this is where the true cryptomoney hangs out. My father is 75 years old, and he just lost it all in Irma. The insurance companies labelled his house as a flood zone, and are giving him nothing back for this disaster. He is currently in a shelter, and I have no way to get to him. Anything would help, thank you guys.

1ADG34PDmJveYQWHauhn2Rqy2mZ6ufVF8K
>>
>>3451519
This isn't the best place to be asking for this. Yes we all have access to a good amount of crypto currency...but the circumstances don't allow us to verify if you're legit.

If what you say is true, then yes I feel sorry for you, and would like to give you money...but there's nothing stopping any random anon from naming a picture of a flooded street "dadshouse.jpg" and posting your two sentences on 4chan.
>>
Maybe if you could provide some proof like the denied insurance claim of your grandfather, a picture of your house w/c can be corroborated through google mapsand the insurance doc. Else ur just lying.
>>
File: 1500607177187.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500607177187.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>3451519
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/29/16216568/hurricane-havery-houston-flooding-experts
>>
>>3451534
>>3451535
Understood. I will reach out to him, and post again. Thank you
>>
>>3451519
F
>>
maybe don't live in florida
>>
>>3451519
Nigger, you're the same beggar that's here every day with some fresh sob story. I've seen you post about making thousands per week from /biz/. Kill yourself. Reported.
>>
File: rejectinsuranceclaimfrommydad.jpg (129KB, 522x350px) Image search: [Google]
rejectinsuranceclaimfrommydad.jpg
129KB, 522x350px
Here is a picture of the denied insurance claim my father just sent me...
>>
:)
>>
>>3451640
Man just gtfo of biz and dont come back i cant believe i wasted time replying to this shit
>>
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3451452/maga-jamie-dimon-is-an-idiot-edition#bottom

We'll give you free MAGA :P
>>
>>3451724
I'd rather watch my father walk around aimlessly in 2 feet of water until the bottoms of his feet turn into paper mache and fall of than say I own the shittiest of shit coins on this forum right now. Fuck you pussy boy
>>
File: OPISAFAGGOT.png (245KB, 942x608px) Image search: [Google]
OPISAFAGGOT.png
245KB, 942x608px
>>3451519
>>3451640
faaaaaake

Nice try OP. Stay poor.
>>
>>3451640
Hahaha
>>
File: 1422039839461.jpg (110KB, 1166x878px) Image search: [Google]
1422039839461.jpg
110KB, 1166x878px
>>3451640
oh that is sad
>>
Updates: He is now dead
>>
>>3451753
You're probably the dumbest, ugliest, laziest shitskin poor nigger on this whole board. I see you for the scumbucket you are - and I don't like it. I'm going to find you faggot, I'm going to find you, and in going to smile as I watch the life leave your pale blue face.
>>
>>3451519
Your faggot dad should have moved. He does not deserve sympathy and neither do you.
>>
>>3451519

You're faggot dad shouldn't have voted for Trump. It was her turn. This is revenge.
>>
And what did we all learn here today?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.