[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACKMOON FUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
I just want to point out how much of the /biz/ community fell for the PDF floating around...realize what just happened.

An anonymous person put together a PDF of FUD and released it. Instantly, without verifying it's sources and doing your own research, the community took it as true and bought into the FUD.

This is beyond the BlackMoon ICO. This is a serious problem amongst the community. You all are far too trusting of everything on the internet. Don't be sheep.

If someone was able to sway this many people's opinions with one sloppily put together PDF...imagine what else the community will fall for when they do it again.

Don't be subject to influence. Decentralization thrives on forming your own individual opinion.
>>
>>3451482
When do the coins get released? They are gonna hit the cap soon
>>
nah i didnt buy in or read the pdf, i'm just shitposting and joining the fun my man
>>
>>3451482
True. People tend to be too emotional.

>>3451492
Within a week after the end of the ICO.
>>
>>3451514
Nice. I get worried when I can't put shit in blockfolio
>>
>>3451492
7 days after sale is over
>>
File: download (5).png (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).png
12KB, 225x225px
Guys, Blackmoon is a scam. Forget about the fact that they posted their identities, did video interviews and major players in the community greenlighted the ICO.

What you should do is listen to a PDF circulated by an anonymous group. And you should panic.

My advice is to sell immediately. SELL. GET OUT AND PANIC.

Don't question the PDF. Don't think for yourself. Get really emotional and just panic.
>>
does it matter? blackmoon is a scam token, the "leadership" post moon memes on twitter, the facebook has the same bots we see on so many ICOs...

devs are doing ICOs to get rich, not because they have some amazing product.
>>
>>3451696
Exactly, its not that they simply are good at marketing. No. It's because they are greedy, and they certainly dont have a service to offer.

Panic and sell.
>>
>>3451482

what pdf? what are you talking about?
>>
>>3451482
bump for all the anons reading at different times.
>>
File: lkUerWH.jpg (50KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
lkUerWH.jpg
50KB, 638x960px
I will be starting a legal action to get my funds back against blackmoon FG. If you would like to file a lawsuit with me please contact me on email below. My lawyer is already informed about this and he checked the company too, its not even registered as financial institute but as chemical research facility or something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.