[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Sad Affleck.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Affleck.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
You think all this FUD happened by pure coincidence? It was coordinated. It was orchestrated. BTC hits a top, all technical signals point to a top, and then we just get day after day of mainstream news media saying BTC is in a bubble, that it will go down, the China ban. Where was all this news back in July? In August? That was during the hot run up, and now the rally is over.

Just set aside your gay feelings for once and look at the logical facts. All the smart money cashed out of BTC, they caught the ARK pump, the OKcash pump, the TRIG pump, and now they've got even more BTC, and FUDDING so it can go down so they can buy even more BTC.

And don't bother bringing up ETH and LTC, XMR, as you can see those will trend down along with BTC. They are followers, not leaders.

ARK topping off now represents the smart money selling it after that had already made huge gains.

Also if you check charts for past years, you will see that entire crypto market goes down in Sept and Oct along with btc. It is a seasonal trend and you cannot control the seasons.
>>
Super massive cunt detected
>>
crypto marketcap went up last September and October.
>>
File: fat bugs bunny.png (525KB, 707x532px) Image search: [Google]
fat bugs bunny.png
525KB, 707x532px
The point I was trying to make is that Whales/Smart Money already did this:

pump $$$ into BTC from Jan 2017 - August 2017, cashing out at the top in Sept, thus maxxing out their $$$ gains.

Then they get into solid alts such as Ark and OMG, which then yields them even more BTC gainz.

And now since the best alts are topping off, they bring down the entire market with FUD about btc in general.

So by end of Sept/Oct we will see BTC in a strong downtrend, and by end of Nov/Dec it will be much lower, so they can once again roll their $$$ into buying more BTC.

It's all seasonal, cyclical, and centrally controlled.

BTC is as decentralized as by dick is girthy (it's not).

We've all been betting on marketing lies and promises. BTC isn't decentralized, it's not anonymous, and it doesn't have value outside of the current fiat system.

Everyone only gets excited about BTC GOING UP!!! because it means it's making them more FIAT ZOGBUCK$$, which is some sort of weird logical loop.

If you truly believe in BTC then you should value it in a way that independent to other currencies.
>>
>>3451371
don't shoot the messenger, I am just pointing out facts. Check the charts, fucko. We're going down. It's a fucking fact of reality that the price for many major and minor cryptos are in a downtrend.
>>
>>3451375
that's a good point, but was it because more and more alts were added...probably.

Increasing quantity supply of alts without actually increasing quality, while demand was not as high as it is now. Demand is higher now thus the price spike that happened this year, but now we are headed for rough waters with all the faggotry going on in china and wall street.
>>
It's working too my parents called and told me to get out and to not get greedy or ill lose everything
>>
>>3451450
you idiot. it's not what's going on in China. it's what the media wants you to think is going on in China. the FUD has been pumped at every news outlet. it's definitely *wallstreet*

also, >>3451414
bugs, lay off the carrots
>>
>>3451450
>that's a good point, but was it because more and more alts were added...probably.
No, BTC was going up as well, try actually looking at a chart next time instead of just randomly making things up.
>>
>>3451414
Shut the Fuck up
>>
>>3452423
i'd rather him continue. ARK trending up (with insane volume, for no reason) while BTC trended down is a little sketchy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.