[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my set up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: see mouse.jpg-large.jpg (308KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
see mouse.jpg-large.jpg
308KB, 2048x1368px
rate my set up
>>
>>3451270
gross that ass has probably been on a dirty toilet seat and now he's letting it on his damn chair cushion
>>
clean ur wall
>>
nice nose and tat, 1/10 skank
>>
>>3451270

THE FEET ON THE DESK ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
those water ring stains though
>>
>>3451270
This girl isn't asian.
>>
>>3451270
ur feet are gross
>>
why does every girl think she can be a model
>>
>>3451270
I don't know why but this girl comes off nasty
>>
>>
>>3451270
painting sucks
>>
clean your window
>>
Just to let you know, "she" actually is a man.
>>
>>3451643
Well, like all girls, all she needed was makeup and some lighting.
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (61KB, 567x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
61KB, 567x633px
Quite a snout on that one
>>
>>3451669
ohmy
>>
>>3451270
Back when qtum and neo were still a thing. Crazy how time flies.
>>
4/10 shoop

4/10 ass
>>
If you don't know who this whale is you're all new fags.
>>
>>3451741
Yep, I am.

So, who is it?
>>
>>3451754
@hotkatchina
>>
>>3451774
Oh, thought she was just some guy's hoe. She's the whale huh?
>>
>>3451270
Everything is falling in the charts. Lol.
>>
>Coffee ring on table

0/10 - Does not respect wood
>>
>>3451648
those knuckles are highly unusual
>>
>>3451270
No other signs of productivity. No business cards, tablets, printers, stereo

>>3451835
Oh that's why
>>
File: iPhone-8-2.jpg (34KB, 670x413px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-8-2.jpg
34KB, 670x413px
My setup
>>
>>3451270
>holding the mouse backwards
>>
>>3452047
god, why the fuck did they make the camera vertical? what a bunch of attention whore faggots
this is why I dont like apple
they do stupid shit like that just for the sake of being different, without a real benefit. same shit with their browser on their computers, why the FUCK are the minimize and close buttons on the left? are they that fucking needy? ooh look at us we're so fucking special
fuck me I'm going to buy the s8
>>
>>3451795
>>3451774
>whale
She's no whale. She buys whatever the fuck crypto twitter shills, then takes half naked pictures with her bags' logos. Nothing more than a cryptho
>>
File: Capture.png (968KB, 754x676px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
968KB, 754x676px
>>3452080
she doesn't even take pictures for this, half the photos are pretaken when she had a modelling career and she just shops the logo onto the picture. like its literally just pasted on there
>>
>>3452053
jesus christ
>>
>>3451270
what coins do you guys think she is trading?
>>
>>3452120
she just has an algorithm that buys and sells... EZ
>>
the worst is the faggots giving any girl who talks about crypto attention

it might've been her or some other slut, but they were shilling coins by being camwhores and obviously the beta orbitors worship her like a goddess
>>
>>3451270
Dreamy, although there wouldn't be much time for trading what with the constant, primal, sweaty, coke fueled sex.

We might make some gains after my penis becomes swollen, painful and red.
>>
>>3452053
thank you jesus i even named the file "see mouse"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.