[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACKEDMOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1515444646097.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1515444646097.png
1MB, 800x600px
another late summer/fall ico that will immediately crash below ico price isn't it?
>>
No

...you didnt buy, did you?
>>
File: 1502655714914.png (717KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502655714914.png
717KB, 640x480px
>>3451068
Not sure what to think, already seen a blackmoonmarines post on /biz/ and the coins haven't been distributed yet.
>>
>>3451141
This just shows how fucking retarded most of /biz/ is. Trade purely off emotion.

One half assed PDF was thrown together CONVENIENTLY the day of the ICO...

Stop giving into FUD to easily, retards. You're claiming the sky is falling when you haven't read the facts.
>>
>>3451141
No risk no reward

get in, its solid
>>
>>3451166
For what reason would someone create that fud .pdf on the day of the ICO? What's the point?
>>
>>3451141
Obviously a joke...
>>
>>3451197
There are other competing platforms that give up market share to the investment side of crypto if BlackMoon succeeds. With crypto being the Wild West of Tech...I wouldn't be surprised if slander/libel was the case.

To my surprise, the retards of /biz/ have bought into it too. It's pretty crazy how a million dollar company can be thought of as "destroyed" by a shitty PDF thrown together by a couple NEETS.

The average person is WAY too trusting of everything they read on the internet, hence why the "fake news" fiasco was a big ordeal recently...and of course it's faded away and continues to be manipulated along with several other issues which the media only covers when it's the "hot and new" issue.

That's all beside the point though. The point is no one should base their opinion off of someone else. Do your own research, and realize the circumstances of the situation. The timing of the PDF release, who would be hurt from it, and who would benefit from it.

Don't be sheep, anons.
>>
Guys please listen to a random PDF given by anonymous people the day of the ICO, and ignore the fact that the founders revealed their identities and did video interviews. You should all PANIC AND SELL YOUR BMC immediately and get what you can for it.

Sell, panic.
>>
>>3451257
Thank you for the detailed response. The timing of the release was fishy to me. Honestly it would have had way more credibility if it came out weeks ago during presale. Honestly I dropped 20% of my roll on BMC during presale after doing my own research. This is the first ICO that I have participated in, so I'm looking in every crack for more information. I'm planning to hold my BMC. I hope it turns me a nice profit as the team progresses. Good luck to blackmoon. Thanks for the response sir
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.