[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS Blackmoon a scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: logo_big.png (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
13KB, 512x512px
I just saw this report: https://www.docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf

It's VERY worrying and I wish I'd read it before the ICO. Has this been addressed by Blackmoon?
>>
>>3450624
has been addressed but not superwell, i pm'ed the ceo and asked and he forwarded a response
>>
>>3450639
Can you post his response?
>>
>>3450652
[Forwarded from Oleg Seydak | Blackmoon Crypto]
I just read the summary of that piece. And I don't have time for that. Majority of it is subjective like "don't have experience or scale". Some doesn't mean anything for Blackmoon Crypto like questions about Dmitry Smirnov or audit of the original Blackmoon Fin.Group. Some are wrong - we do work since 2015. The Irish company was founded in 2016 to restructure the group. But take a look here for example: https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/22/the-moment-of-the-second-wave-of-online-lenders-is-gone/
It was posted before ther Irish company was founded.

So it's the only thing I want to say about that. It would take too much time to go point by point and will create a lot of opportunities for trolling. So make your own research

1/2
>>
>>3450663

Dvd, [12.09.17 16:50]
[Forwarded from Nick Tranter]
Blackrock employs 13,000 plus people and their senior management for most of their five lines of business are well known to me. I am an advisor to Oleg and his team at Blackmoon.

That's not. That's an attempt to find a reason for a scandal

She can't know that. Because she is not from BlackRock

Like the first point states that the company incorporated in June. But TechCrunch writes an article in May and state that we exist for a couple of ears. Poor analysis guys.. trolls can't make their homework..

Our main entity before incorporation of Irish company was in Cyprus. I don't feel like I need to give you more details on that. Make your own research if you wish

[Forwarded from Sergey Vasin | Blackmoon Team]
And you can check our presentations at LendIt conferences

[Forwarded from ICOvigilante]
OK, so one big marketing story? Are there any patents behind Blackmoon?

Other points are so subjective that it makes no sense to argue on that. It's up to everyone to think whether I have or don't have an experience.

And I'm wondering why they are interested in my partner from Flint? )) That's weird

He was the CEO of Finam Global. It's easy to check

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4hwZT83UA9KRUdac3JBLXkwamM

You make your home work poorly..

I encourage you to go and find another target to approach

2/2
>>
>>3450663
>>3450624
>Dev answers the only one he can actually refute
>Deflects the rest
So yes it is.
>>
>>3450682
ill make money so idrc
>>
It's a bancor linked coin so yes.
>>
>>3450682
Crap. They've been very communicative so far, so going into 'I have no time for this' mode when hard questions are asked isn't what I would call a good sign.
>>
>>3450663
>>3450678
This turned into a begthread send me btc and ill grill him more

3PHAtyQ37rbxCRb7vF2rq5Mph5EVUYECdMe
>>
>>3450663
this could be totally fabricated which bothers me, but thanks for posting anyways.
>>
File: IMG_4750.png (287KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4750.png
287KB, 750x1334px
>>3450737
Fabricated my ass

Send me btc bich 3PHAtyQ37rbxCRb7vF2rq5Mph5EVUYECdMe
>>
>>3450721
It seems pretty evident he just doesn't want to dig himself any further into this hypetrain. Reasonable, in my opinion, though certainly could be taken as sketchy

> So it's the only thing I want to say about that. It would take too much time to go point by point and will create a lot of opportunities for trolling. So make your own research
>>
>>3450737
So could the fud,
Think he handled it pretty well desu, it’s always a difficult situation when people trying to undermine your project at the very beginning before it even has a chance to prove itself but the fact there was enough interest to create a 40 page fud attempt shows that there’s a lot of interest and eyes on this project which is always a good sign
>>
>>3450753
Thanks, anon. Appreciate it.

>>3450759
agree 100%
>>
>>3450756
Probably exagerrated his credentials a bit to build credibility

Doubt they wont deliver esp if theyre based in singapore as well the govt would fuck them ul
>>
Yeah the whole "Stop trying to make this look like a scandal" thing really makes me thing it's a scandal. What with how he avoided actually answering 90% of the points raised in the report.

It's a turbo scam.
>>
>>3450769
He isn't obligated to have some kind of "60 Minutes" session just because someone made allegations lmao

Starting to think /biz/ has no concept of the relationship dynamic between larger companies/managers and tech workers. I'm outie. I'll come back to whine if this shit tanks, though.
>>
>>3450800
Theyve been soooo responsive it makes no sense not to deal w allegations right there and then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.