[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME BIZ. THESE BAGS ARE ON YOUR HANDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: adx-net.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
adx-net.png
5KB, 200x200px
YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME BIZ. THESE BAGS ARE ON YOUR HANDS
>>
>>3450482
dont worry, just keep bruying the dips
>>
>thinking you could compete with BAT
cute
>>
Working prototype is literally coming out in 4 weeks morons.

And there will be some twitter announcements in the next 3 weeks that will push up the price.

The lead programmer just confirmed it on Telegram but didn't want the info out due to causing premature hype (and having you wait another 3 weeks, making it seem pump n dumpy again).

And this will be working with neo as soon as the China stuff is cleared.

You're an idiot for not buying or holding Adex at the moment.
>>
>>3451035
This 100%
BAT will be pumped (and probably dumped soon) then people will come to AdEx.
>>
adx is smart. advertising is one of the biggest web money makers. facefucked would be broke if he wasnt selling ads to fake accounts. adx is a premiere coin
>>
>>3450482
Nice, almost time to buy back in.
>>
>Working prototype is literally coming out in 4 weeks morons.

Source for that
>>
>>3451035
Yeah, no.

I should know, I'm holding some of the heavier bags of ADX.
>>3443042
>>
>>3450482
Only if you send me all your coins op. please send them soon before you change your mind. i need more adx coins
>>
File: jkfgFzU.png (87KB, 1649x512px) Image search: [Google]
jkfgFzU.png
87KB, 1649x512px
>>3451235
Why would anyone invest in BAT over AdEx? Who the hell wants to use some new shit browser? AdEx will work with all browsers.
>>
>>3450482

your supposed to get in and out quickly, like impregnating a white girl
>>
>>3451276

You're right, there's no way the BAT team could make an extension compatible with other browsers. Its way out of their league.
>>
>>3450482
not selling my bags unless i take a profit (or if i can buy this shit company from my other gains). This coin will test me, shape me, forge me, to be a more rational trader. That is worth a few bitcoin, I keep telling myself, as I curse every time I see it's logo, current price, amount of bag holders that will dump any possible moon into oblivion and people who actually made a profit from it.

Which actually includes me. I 1.6x a bitcoin on this, and riding a small reinvestment of 0.5 to where ever it fucking goes. Sorry for selling you bags. Come again.
>>
You bought the pump but didnt sell the dump

jokes on you, cashed out of this shit coin first chance i got with a nice return
>>
>>3451540
Lol you're the guy who sold ant shares at $9 and thought u were a genius
>>
>>3450482
On my hands, but in your hands :^)
>>
>>3451561

nah i am the guy that sold neo at $50 and bought back in at 22 >>3451561
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.