[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think bittrex hasn't added anything new in forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503387475032.png (185KB, 658x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503387475032.png
185KB, 658x768px
Think about it, goys. (((Regulations))) are coming to icos, exchanges, and the fiat/crypto link. Hopefully these decentralized exchanges aren't a fucking meme and we can outjew the jews.
>>
regulation would take away the purpose of decentralization no?
>>
You cant regulate something that is decentralized
>>
File: IMG_3241.jpg (54KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.jpg
54KB, 800x553px
>>3450115
>>
One of the decentralized exchanges will be SEC compliant. DYOR.
>>
>>3450115
Im not sure i fully buy the decentralised exchange idea. Doesn't that open the door for scamming and all sorts of degeneracy? Check p2p anything, its rife with all sorts of filthy std level shit. There must be a way, like a council or a voting system for governance
>>
>>3450505
bittrex is centralized lol. they cannot run and say "but its muh decentralized coins!!" when the SEC comes for their ass
>>
>>3450115
Getting all their shit in legal order in case the SEC comes knocking
>>
Uncle Sam wants its money. Just about 800 people filed taxes on bitcoin income, rest just says: fuck you, you weren't here when ETH was 1.75$, but you are here when I am a millionaire.

This will escalate soon, with exchanges being forced to give up all the data to the IRS so no-taxers can get buttfucked for every satoshi they have.

It will be America's crypto 9/11.
>>
How do you pay taxes on bitcoin profits???

Are you supposed to pay taxes on cryptos?
>>
>>3450115
Because they got inundated with new users. They went from being a shitcoin exchange to THE go to exchange.

Their team literally cannot keep up with support tickets, go to their slack and it's literally everyone crying about wanting their ticket sorted. Richie said on slack that he doesn't want to add anymore coins till the support system is in a better place. Compound that with the SEC breathing down your neck and I'd probably lay off adding coins for a couple months too.
>>
>>3450700
yes, in most countries, yes.

consult with a money manager / tax lawyer if you have more than 100k crypto gains.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.