[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck is no one talking about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: equifax-data-breach.jpg (69KB, 1200x548px) Image search: [Google]
equifax-data-breach.jpg
69KB, 1200x548px
why the fuck is no one talking about this
>>
Because they were due and credit is a hoax
>>
Something Something Something..... JewScore

The worst part is that if you would like to check on their site to see if they fucked your life up, you give up your right to sue them.
>>
>>3449311
Will you also be left out of a class action suit?
>>
>>3449245
it's being swept under the rug. This is far more damaging than most people realize. The us dollar and it's entire credit based system is about to die because of this. Why do you think the jew bankers are pushign so hard to kill btc the last couple weeks?
>>
>>3449340
MSM saying north koreans are funding their regime with btc. JP Morgan called btc a scam...yet not a peep about equifax. throwing rocks from a glass house.
>>
>>3449245
>>for those of you uninformed assholes

>>143 mil Americans and some Canadians and UK peeps got their socials, credit card numbers, addresses, personally identifying loan information stolen
>>
>>3449367
BTC and crypto in general is like the final nail in the USD debt system coffin. Now that this equifax hack has happened, theirs is literally no more hope. I'm not exaggerating when i tell you this, the USD IS GOING TO DIE and theirs not a thing anyone can do about it anymore. People who know what the hack actualy means are poring money into crypto and other none debt based systems. People are taking jew debt money and throwing it into crypto as well. The whole system is falling apart and the powers that be have no control over were people are fleeing too. They are in a complete panic.
What you see happening is them trying to buy some time by hurting crypto, or at least trying too.
>>
Because nobody has actually been hurt yet. We'll have to see who the information gets sold to - it'll probably be China or Russia. They're the ones who normally buy shit like this, it's very useful for spying. But it could also be the worst scenario possible and someone just dumps the information into the wild and literally every single American over the age of 18 is now a victim of identity theft for the rest of their lives

>>3449311
The website doesn't actually do anything but record if you signed up to use it. The results it gives you are random.

>>3449326
Yes.
>>
>>3449449
>But it could also be the worst scenario possible and someone just dumps the information into the wild and literally every single American over the age of 18 is now a victim of identity theft for the rest of their lives
Honestly, That would be one of the better scenarios. Like i said above, the entire us debt system is about to collapse. there hasn't been a financial catastrophe that big in ever.
>>
>>3449326

They tried to put up shit like that, some government officials got on their ass about it and they backed off instantly
>>
What does this actually mean?

Total collapse in the US?

You understand if the USD collapses and disappears the internet goes away as well, how will you manage your crypto banks?

How do you withdraw when the internet goes offline?
>>
>>3449488
yes.
But why would you think the internet is going to disappear? lol.

FYI it's not just the USD that dies. all debt based systems will implode like a chain reaction. CDN, Euro etc.
>>
>>3449506
Why would the internet disapear?

I run networks and routes for compaines, without being paid for your work why would anyone help keep the internet running?

The idea is with a total collapse the internet or access in the US goes offline...

You don't think a collapse means internet, supplies, and businesses just stop?
>>
>>3449527
Their are many way's to access the internet. The whole world isn't going to lose access just because the us goes down. People don't just stop working because the economy disappears. History shows us exactly what can happen in other countries that have gone threw similiure disasters. The power isnt likely to disappear, the utilities aren't likely to disappear either. Damage control will be top priority and keeping key infrastructure up and running will be #1 on the agenda. All those satellites in space aren't going to just switch off, neither are the towers. So long as theirs power their will be internet. Power plants arent going to switch off either, that would be an absurdity.

Yeah it's going to be the worst disaster in the history of man kind, But it won't play out like some hollywood movie. Their are priorities and plans in place for these types of events thought up by some of the smartest think tanks to have ever existed.
>>
Put a freeze on my account immediately. There's already a goddamn Amex CC request in there I didn't make. Some are wasting no time with the info.
>>
I've stacked some ASEs and some AGEs and now thinking of stacking something like .223 or .308 and maybe even cigs even though I dont smoke. What do you guys think?
>>
>>3449527
>>3449594
And i forgot, The point of crypto in that situation isnt as a currency but as a last ditch effort store of wealth.
>>
>>3449594
>>3449635
I don't know at this point what will happen

I work for a very big company who deals with this sort of stuff and we design how the internet works, other countries might have access but I feel if it goes down in the US most of the internet will go down. Also, how will people still connect to the internet when the actual lines and routes are shut off?

Will everything just stay up and running?

Also, reguarding the crash and anything wrong with the dollar you wouldnt hear about this in any office I've been in

Everyone is focused on buying stock options from our company, everyone is focused on increasing their wealth with a 401k-ira etc..

If everything does go down, than what do we rebuild?
>>
All money is a matter of belief. Credit derives from Latin, credere, "to believe."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.