[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buy trig now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

RSI under 60 on 30 min... this coin will hit 3 dollars in the next hour... no resistance
>>
still pumping...
>>
>>3449096

Set my order for 46k shmeckles.

Should moon tonight, wait for an inevitable correction.
>>
redpill me on this coin
>>
>>3449096
I don't understand this token's purpose.
>>
>>3449476

No purpose, just a PnD before burn of 70000000 tokens that are not currently circulating at all.
>>
>tfw missed the train
>>
File: 12349673520.jpg (381KB, 1624x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12349673520.jpg
381KB, 1624x1080px
>>3449243
Blockchain with gun control. They haven't put out much information explaining how all this is going to work and the science behind it all. Extremely hyped by the dev. Posts and retweets "pump posts." Posts ideas they are "thinking" about that don't even relate to what they are doing. Continuously post things they plan to do even though they already said it like 10 times and people buy into the hype. They announce a bunch of random partnerships with companies I have never heard of. Announce shit like "partnerships coming up blah blah" many times. 70 million coins that were never in circulation to begin with. They really have nothing to show at the moment but I'm guessing a ton of people hear gun control and immediately jumped on this. I think a lot of people here got in early. Like around $0.20 cents and got out when it hit above $1 dollar during the first pump a week or so ago. I was one of them and got out early to be safe. If you do invest in it, enjoy the gains for however long the devs can keep up the hype. Though, when I sold all mine, I continued to flip it for a few days as I noticed someone would dump it so hard twice during the night that would drop it anywhere from 10-25 cents after it had steadily dropped and cooled down a little in the afternoon.
>>
>>3449699
*plan to burn 70 million coins that were never in ciruclation
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.