[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they keep buying the rumors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2478.jpg (35KB, 464x290px) Image search: [Google]
2478.jpg
35KB, 464x290px
Anyone remember a while back when some faggot posted about Vitalik B getting rekt in a car? ETH had a yuge dip because of it for days.

Anyone remember further back when a whole bunch of LARPing faggots came crawling out of their silicone valley offices to claim being The One True Satoshi Nakamoto? BTC got several pumps to fight the summer sales annd further pushed the price of ETH into the dirt after the dao fork.

If anyone has lurked here long enough and seen the rare wojaks and begger tricks, you KNOW by now whats up.

I just wanted to start this thread as a reminder that Fear and Greed are what drives the normies to buy, along with developments in tech.
(You) are the one who decides what gets posted about what. Just simply SAYING a coin is shit devalues it. Just simply SAYING a dev is dead can rek a coin....or just the opposite. ESP and SIG are great examples of totally worthless shit that got peddled to a bunch of greedy suckers. This board is literally the fuse that activates almond kegs across the internets. Please use this early chance in history to pump and shil as hard as you can, because tomorrow, when the normies are buying something else, you'll wish you had put something out there.

Also, shill me your coins! what rumor do I buy now? How to make Money Skeleton gain more vitality? Pls contribute!
>>
rumor: apply partnering with ESPER$ buy in yobit
>>
File: B2NmTbIIQAAS2eB.jpg (48KB, 242x248px) Image search: [Google]
B2NmTbIIQAAS2eB.jpg
48KB, 242x248px
Bumping with a coin I'm currently loving- Unobtanium!
>why is UNO awesome?
If we wanna talk about assets that steadily grow instead of fluctuate with volatility, UNO seems like a good answer! Straight from the BitcoinTalk page:

"Un is rare, fair SHA256d, pure Proof of Work crypto-currency with fast 3 minute block targets and KGW difficulty adjustments every block.
It was fairly launched October 18, 2013 by Blazr2.

There was no pre-mine of Unobtanium, not even a single block, and no IPO. There is no POS inflation. The launch was an undisputed fair start, with low rewards of .001 Un the first 2000 blocks to give all miners a fair shot. Unobtanium's blockchain (aka "The Rockchain") has been consistently mined at high difficulty since it's launch.

Block rewards began with 1 coin per block, halving every 100,000 blocks and finishing with a minimum subsidy of .00001 Un. The final 250,000th Un will be mined in about 300 years. The current Un block reward is .015625.

Un is often referred to as a crypto-commodity due to it's rarity and desirability, and it's tendency to hold it's value even in a declining Bitcoin market. Uno has an active community, a trust-based exchange, a secure merged mined blockchain."

Super low distribution, making it a valuable asset to obtain, unless whales have been accumulating this coin for 4 years solid, there's no chance of a crash. A great investment for anyone who wants to HODL for steady gains!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-09-13-21-41.jpg (58KB, 293x292px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-09-13-21-41.jpg
58KB, 293x292px
>>3447260
>"sir, please buy E$PER$"

Gonna have to shill better than that.
>>
>>3447203
>Anyone remember a while back when some faggot posted about Vitalik B getting rekt in a car? ETH had a yuge dip because of it for days.
This is bullshit, ETH was already way down when that rumor came out. There was a flash crash on GDAX that cleared the order book (someone actually got a buy in at 10 cents) and they permanently disabled margin trading after that. The car crash rumor made it worse, but it was just piling on to an already shitty day.
>>
Margin long 10,000,000 LTC at .016BTC/LTC
100x. No stop loss.
>>
>>3447260
how many buy sir? to become rich daddy
>>
>>3447579
What are you going to do with all those rocks?
>>
>>3447203
If I were you, I'd be buying up all the Aragon (ANT) I can now. It's going back to 70k sats very very soon and from there we wait for further updates from the dev team to go even higher. Seriously ANT is the diamond in the rough right now.
>>
>>3447579
So you're the guy whos keeping LTC from ever climbing, eh?

>>3447525
Yeah, that flash crash thing was an unlucky licky, but holy shit EVERYONE including Normie.tv jumped on the flash crash incident.

Would you say that not enough good things are happening with crypto like ETH and basically all mainstream media wants crypto to die? I feel like my government in particular wants to keep the citizens as far away from Bitcoin as possible, let alone let them know about other cryptos..
>>
>>3447686
hhey, why do you think aragon is going to moon? Any special reason?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.