[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: pepepepepe.jpg (10KB, 236x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepepe.jpg
10KB, 236x201px
UK anon here. Given up with BTC cba with it. Sold my crypto on Coinbase but now can't withdraw my GBP into my bank account?! WHAT THE FUCK I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RAGING. Someone please tell me how to get the money back into my account please.
>>
>>3447188
What the fuck are you doing? Out of all times, it's time to buy!
>>
Withdraw as euros
>>
>>3447208
I'm fucking sick of it mate I just want my fucking money back so I can get on with my already shit and depressing existence
>>
>>3447221
I don't think I can put Euros into my English bank account?
>>
>>3447232
Check w/bank but I would assume it converts to gbp automatiz
>>
>>3447246
I have no idea wtf I'm doing man i don't want to lose my money. i'm already fucking furious at Cuntbase, they had no trouble taking the money out of my account.
>>
Use Fire bank
>>
>>3447259
Wtf do you mean use firebank, wtf does that even mean. Am I really supposed to transfer my money onto some website I don't even know or trust after Cuntbase has fucked me over already...
>>
Are you a fucking retard? Sounds like it, you made a good decision getting out then.
You have to withdraw in Euro's didn't you read all the million fucking disclaimers? Use your GBP on GDAX to buy BTC or whatever, then sell it to Euro's and withdraw to your bank
>>
>>3447286

With draw to Fire as euros, transfer to Revolut, exchange for GBP, transfer to your normal bank

Yes it's long winded
>>
just posting to confirm that youre an idiot and need to leave the crypto world. goodbye forever
>>
>>3447258
Stop being a dumb emotional diva, the anon above is correct, you can only withdraw in euros, the banks do automatic conversion. Kraken and coinbase both offer that
>>
coincut m8, i am from UK and have cashed out over £2000 from them , you literally just send them bitcoin and give them your bank address and within 24 hours (usually 3 hours) you'll receive the money, no sign up/verification required
>>
>>3447561
I already cashed out my BTC into GBP I will lose money if I buy back BTC
>>
>>3447293
Just did it and it still wont work fuck face
>>
>>3447293
Now I have euros which are even less use to me than what I had before you fucking stupid ignorant cunt of a prick
>>
>>3447735
go on holiday to europe
>>
>>3447760
I'm gonna fucking kill myself
>>
>>3447783
I bet you're trying to bank transfer instead of SEPA
>>
>>3447232
Cant you put it into your paypal account then move it from paypal into your bank?
>>
>>3447873
Can't do SEPA in UK to my bank unfortunately
>>
>>3447988
What kind of bank is this?! Your money is safe in coinbase/GDAX because it's insured, in the meantime go open a Barclays or I think somebody said Lloyds are free SEPA, check it out though. Opening another bank is good for your credit score too after 6 months.
>>
>>3448061
Nationwide bank dude
>>
Dude you can accept any SEPA transfer for £10 at most banks. Visit your bank's website and check their international payments policy.
>>
>>3447223
you will kill yourself if you sell your bitcoin

just wait another year
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.