[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1421824063093.png (46KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1421824063093.png
46KB, 640x400px
You thought Apple would do a partnership with Omise?

Let's all laugh while OMGcucks dump. You have to dump or get left with bags. Don't be the next Digimarines. Dump now.
>>
>>3445956
b-b-but what about this >>3443900
>sounds very legit to me
>>
>he still hasn't dumped his OMG

What are you doing anon, dump it now. Don't be a retarded McDonalds worker who could have dumped. Just go on your exchange and sell it.
>>
>>3445956
Yfw its just going up hahahahaha
>>
>>3446240
They are still waiting for the announcement, which is not coming. They should dump before everyone does it together at the end of the stream and the losers will be left with empty bags.
>>
>>3446310
Wow its tanking...i truly didint think thia many people were this autistic amd beleived it was really gonna happen...i thought it was just memes
>>
>>3446590
it's tanking because of the China announcement you fucktards
>>
>>3446590
What the fuck it's tanking so hard

Honestly I knew it was going to tank and I tried to warn them

But this hard

Wow...
>>
OMG is fucking done

No Apple announcement.... Just sell and get your pennies. Wow
>>
>>3446607
Tanking? Lol nah. Just one whale buying up all of the sell orders all the way down to 270k.
>>
>>3445956
Sorry folks, this is it! Everybody and their mom is selling. Get out now while you can!
>>
File: dump.png (21KB, 439x486px) Image search: [Google]
dump.png
21KB, 439x486px
There was never going to be an announcement: You need to dump it while you still can. Big red dicks everywhere. Fuckkkkkkk it's all over
>>
where do i put my buy order ? sold at 295k
>>
Just dump now and buy a coin that will make you profit.
>>
>>3446602
What announcement faggot
>>
>23000

It's the fastest crash I've ever seen. Money is disappearing. I think it's the whales cashing out. Big money is moving elsewhere. Only small players left now tearing at each others next. You can still get out if you dump.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.