[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1-uCILqG0jwJs2qjKdUviVkg.png (48KB, 603x334px) Image search: [Google]
1-uCILqG0jwJs2qjKdUviVkg.png
48KB, 603x334px
What the FUCK is their problem?
>>
File: rrKS35d9.jpg (24KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
rrKS35d9.jpg
24KB, 418x418px
>>3445313
SEC is swinging the long dick of the law and everyone's ducking for cover.

If you're referring to their poor customer service, literally the entire crypto sphere is suffering from it due to the population explosion in the last two months.
>>
>>3445313
Criminal Incompetence. if you ever have to deal with their customer support you will understand. They are so fucking dumb, you wont know if you are dealing with a machine or a human.
>>
>>3445338
Ive dealt with the head of their security, Ryan, complete fucking moron.
>>
>>3445551
*shrug* I had an orphaned ETH block returned within 6 hours. So far I have no real complaints.
>>
>>3445569
Thats like getting your temperature taken at the doctors office, so standard is a cliche. Try getting them outside the box.
>>
>>3445313
The higher the RSI the slower the wallet confirmation, friend
>>
>>3445534
Try kraken instead :^)
>>
>>3445589
why the FUCK do you need them "outside the box"? you do something incredibly stupid or what? bittrex is fine. only complaint is the lack of adding new coins.
>>
>>3445534
i told them i want the fucking 2fa removed because i flashed my fucking phone they responded they wanna see my id
>tfw i registered before id's were required

fucking piece of shit jews
>>
>>3445638
you didn't record your 2fa private key? you fucking moron? you should be on your hands and knees thanking them for even listening to you about your retarded mistake.
>>
>>3445648
i didnt even have funds on there you retarded piece of shit go suck some bittrex dick you dickless faggot
>>
>>3445648
>>3445609
Hey, we have a bittrex apologist here.
>>
>>3445680
yeah seriously look at that pathetic clown
>>
>>3445313
they haven't added shit because they are afraid of the feds
>>
>>3445648
How can I "record" my 2fa private key?
>>
What seems to be the issue here?
>>
>>3445676
I hope you lose all your coins you underage faggot, it will happen sooner or later.
>>
>>3445720
they give it to you when you sign up for 2fa. it's usually right below the QR code.

>>3445722
there is no issue. these faggots just did something stupid and are whining about the customer service not instantly fixing their dumb mistakes.
>>
>>3445700
He doesnt even have a chance to get pussy in his dreams. What a pathetic nerd.
>>
>>3445735
are you fucking retarded or cant you fucking read?

they used the fucking support ticket i made for a thinly veiled attempt to get my id you retarded motherfucker kys

>>3445723
unlike low t bitches like you i keep my coins in cold storage limp dick
>>
I hate that this is the only exchange that slangs ARK.

Kraken is legit but they need to get ARK on there and maybe some other newer coins.
>>
>>3445773
>they used the fucking support ticket i made for a thinly veiled attempt to get my id you retarded motherfucker kys
gee if only you weren't retarded and had your 2fa private key they wouldn't have had an opportunity to ask for your id.
>>
Every complaint in this thread is vague as fuck except for the douchetard who's pissed that a US-based financial institution choses not to blatantly violate US law. Is this what retarded normie adoption looks like?
>>
>>3445804
>its good support to take advantage of your paying customers
t. retarded bittrex user
>>
>>3445821
if you don't have your 2fa private key then they need to verify that it's your fucking account somehow, you stupid nigger
>>
>>3445785
How is kraken legit? Everytime btc moves, it takes me 15 minutes and 20 errors to get an order through
>>
>>3445815
how about the complaint that their ui is made by a 12 year old queer?

>>3445839
damn you really are a stupid motherfucker read my first post i told i made the account BEFORE the id requirement how should they verify me you retard
>>
Poloniex fags getting nervous again?
>>
>>3445863
Haha well, I can't argue with that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.