[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career Goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: JOB searching 1.jpg (81KB, 1600x827px) Image search: [Google]
JOB searching 1.jpg
81KB, 1600x827px
How can you know in this day and age what your job/career goals are when things are so uncertain? In my 30s trying to figure this stuff out is impossible. I mean I can have all the goals in the world but still just going to end up in some kind of borderline wage slavery just like mostly everyone else because I am such a slowpoke never having much of a real job.
>>
>>3444828
If you're in your 30s and have no degree you have a slim chance of having any career.
>>
>>3444864
No I do have a college degree. I just a lot of times still feel not good enough for the crazy lists of job requirements/experience that even entry level jobs have now and that college just gave me the piece of paper for them to not at first glance not to throw my resume away , prob not til the second glance because I can't be this perfect person.
>>
>>3444828
No one really knows what the fuck they want to do in life. You gotta chase the money, because fiat is king. Then you'll have capital to pursue your business endeavors. The goal is to quit wageslaving and live off of passive income until you finally die.
> not qualified?
> apply anyways
> you were supposed to network in university, that's why you paid $40k/year in tuition
>>
>>3444948
Yeah but I don't have any idea for what to do for "business endeavors"
>>
>>3444864
I'm in my 30s with no degree. I have a career, work as an IT consultant in the finance sector and make a six figure salary. A degree is not everything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.