[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally the bottom. Buy or get left for the moon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (37KB, 1221x410px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 1221x410px
This is literally the bottom. Buy or get left for the moon.
>>
>>3444455
>he didn't buy ARK
>>
>>3444455
nice digits
>>3444467
TFW sold ARK
t.sinner
>>
What the fuck at that manipulation
>>
biggest shitcoin on the market. LOL. I tried to warn you. You all got jewed, you deluded cunts.

"This will go 10x, nobanc". Yeah, sure, goyim.
>>
what does bancor do
>>
>>3444609
Lose your money
>>
>>3444609
it uses jew math to calculate the price based on the supply and provide liquidity. other tokens will use their network which will increase the price of bancor further.
>>
File: bancor.jpg (169KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
169KB, 1024x537px
>>
>>3444609
>>3444586
>>3444467
No banc's detected. You will see
>>
File: 1505202719889.png (99KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1505202719889.png
99KB, 330x330px
Everyone... let us pray for no banc's and wish them luck on the moon... While we go to the next galaxy.

May Galia bless our souls. Amen
>>
>>3444651
bancs are so fucking deluded. I really enjoy watching the meltdown.

Was close to investing 10k into the ICO. Luckily I did my own research. With JEWS you LOSE.

Put my money into ARK instead. $$$$$
>>
BANC BEST OFF

"IT CANNOT GO DOWN BECAUSE OF THE BUY WALL. IT CAN ONLY GO UP!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Meanwhile my ARK bags are getting heavy.
>>
>>3444745
The buy wall was 200 BTC 2 days ago. Its obvious manipulation. And ppl are eating it
>>
>>3444640

So 300,000 becomes 6,000,000? Seems unstable.
>>
is that what straight bot buying/selling looks like?
>>
File: Ron Paul how can you not see it.png (1MB, 1000x926px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul how can you not see it.png
1MB, 1000x926px
>>3444651

>that pic

The Jews relationship to every nation and kingdom they've ever lived in.

U.S gives Israel free high technology, who then shares it with Russia and China. The U.S is literally the cucked beta provider and the Jew will leave the U.S high and dry and in ruin when the time comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ3soXJFPys
>>
>>3444833
not sure what starvation and typhus has to do with this.
>>
>>3444890
bro the jews already left usa high and ddddry. ever heard of the financial crisis? the larest theft in arths history? ben bernanke and the jewish federal reserve? kill every jew on earth and the economy will flourish around the globe
>>
>>3444997
Jews rule the world, making them the true master race. Join or die.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.