[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS VERGE CRASHING SO HARD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1505105845629.png (140KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1505105845629.png
140KB, 1793x1313px
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
>>
>>3444009
explain why you thought buying this shitcoin would be a good idea
>>
Whales are buying low before next days moon.

Buy the dip.
>>
>>3444009
>not using the dip to buy more.
You might not make it.
>>
The fact that it was shilled and pumped hard here out of nowhere should have fired up your neurons before getting the bags.
>>
>>3444009
wraith protocol incoming nigger
>>
File: mxhlqq9bsqjy.jpg (49KB, 564x580px) Image search: [Google]
mxhlqq9bsqjy.jpg
49KB, 564x580px
>>3444009
Everyone is selling it to buy ARK.
>>
I've been trying to warn you fucks for days. Apologize
>>
>>3444065
>out of nowhere
They're adding Wraith protocol and recently a couple of exchanges announced to introduce XVG in their markets.

If you missed the first insider info, this is the right moment to hodl, you damn poor weak hands. or to buy more XVG considering how up will go in the next days.
>>
Wraith is not even a sanctioned thing... in other words, the dev "team" didn't put it out. It was coordinated shilling. The pnds are having to get more creative.
>>
>>3444135
You dont know shit lmao
>>
Biz... I like you. I really do. Please fucking listen to me for once.

Buy low. Sell high. I know it seems counterintuitive at first, but you have to go against the grain. The meme of do opposite of biz is actually the secret. This market moves in cycles and 80% of coins have their time in the spotlight. When confidence is down, THAT'S when you buy... Like when verge was 50-80sats.

Now stop for a second... what coin makes you think, "I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole" ... THATS the coin to buy and hold BEFORE it pumps. And you sell with Comfy gains. Don't delusionally ride it into the ground being greedy.

This wave was "oh em gee privacy coins" ... What's being fudded hard as fuck right now? Or which coin is quiet? Neo... Rdd... Btc... Eth... Bcc... Those all come to mind.

Good luck
>>
>>3444144
Stay fucking broke then nigger. Or, please, by all means... Prove me wrong. Show me a connection between the two idiots working on xvg and this "wraith" horsecock bullshit. There isn't one. It came from a third party with the intent to con idiots like you into buying and believing and getting dumped on. Enjoy your fucking bags
>>
>>3444238
So much FUD, lmao.
>>
>>3444266
So much broke faggot hoping and praying. See you at 90 sats
>>
>>3444238
If you spent more than 5 seconds in either the discord or telegram you'd know who Cryptorekt is and that Verge has its own marketing thats running fulltime alongside the dev doing his thing

get a fucking clue holy shit
>>
It had its moment. I would wait for another dip an buy again.
>>
>>3444009
If you switch to 1 day candles and turn on RSI, you might notice something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.