[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK srsbsnz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8.png (324KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
324KB, 640x480px
>August 1st, market cap of 50m
>Sept 12, 400m
>128M ARK
>Been powering through the CMC rankings
>One of a kind

I've been in the biz squad since shitstain Magnet caused the panic. I've been cruising with my ride or die niggas Moon and Chang for months now. I only know a select few others who have been active on here trying to help fellow biz niggas out with some gains.

What people don't understand is coins have a finite pump usually, before it slowly rises. A coin either pumps and dumps, or pumps and slowly rises. This is the latter. We won't see 5x anytime soon but 2x will happen within 30 days.

>1 billion market cap by September 30th
>$8
>Screencap this

Good luck gentlemen
>>
it's exciting enough to see ARK plow through all the typical bearfagotry. I stopped trying to short/wait the wave and just enjoyed the ride.
>>
File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
tfw grandfathered.
>>
This will drop to 3 dollars today. Screencap this.
>>
>>3443908
today i haven't received the payment...what's goin on?
>>
>>3443983

If you have any doubt in my senpai then just find a new delegate. We have plenty of room aboard the ARK but doubters will be left behind.
>>
I sold 1k ark after holding since May to join the fomo on neo 3 days before the first $3 ath when it was .90 with the plan of buying more ark after neo was done.

I bought back at $1.40 a sad, defeated man. Luckily got out of neo the same price I got in so I only lost ark gains.

I now have 587 ark and 163 omisego. Would it be wise to dump the rest of my omisego into ark right now or is it overpumped?
>>
>>3444045

Always diversify your assets. If you have over $1,000 in crypto you should have MINIMUM 5 coins. One main coin and 3-4 other alts. Take a look at EDG, it's about to blow.
>>
Hey im not a shitstain lol happy to hear about ur gains tho OP :)
>>
>>3444071

You're just a living meme, I still love you don't worry. You're like the redheaded stepchild I never had. How you been? Hope all is well.
>>
>>3444070
Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna buy 13 ark tho cause 587 is a dogshit number.
>>
>>3444140

As long as you're not buying high selling low aka the biz way then you should be good. I'm super comfy with my OMG.
>>
File: magik-6.png (78KB, 189x187px) Image search: [Google]
magik-6.png
78KB, 189x187px
>>3443908
>huge amount of spare money held up in STOX for two weeks, and i've been eyeing ARK forever
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
that's the last time that i chase a pump to try to gain 10% profits
I have a bunch of ZRX that I could sell to net $2200 in profit right now, but am holding until this whole Polychain thing is over with. I'm just hoping that by the time it's through and ZRX can finally go up to the value that it's closer to actually being worth, OMG and ARK haven't reached a point that they're no longer obvious near-future gains. There are a bunch of other coins with small market caps that I'm looking at as good investments (IXT especially, but also STOX at the moment), though I definitely want to have at least 1000 ARK and OMG each for the future.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.