[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will omise partner with Apple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: omise.jpg (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
omise.jpg
75KB, 1000x1000px
What does /biz/ think?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13915239
>>
>>3443538
the apple shit is just shilling cause OMG rises with every shill campaign but never drops once they turn out to be fake.
>>
Stfu cunt
>>
No, what the fuck NO. You are an idiot if you believe that.
>>
yes you stupid cunt

first the google partnership
next is apple

think about it

android + iphone

omg is going to dominate the mobile payment solution market
>>
has apple bought a company named "Omise"?

[_] yes
[X] no

apple will not partner with OmiseGO. if so, they had bought it in an eyeblink, because this is what apple does with companies they are "partnering" with.
>>
>>3443590
No google. confirmed.
No Apple. confirmed.
Bag of dicks 100% confirmed. i hope they're tasty.
>>
>>3443538
20 capachas later, 70% say no.

ARE 30% of PEOPLE REALLY BELOW AVG IQ?
>>
>>3443667
Technically, 50% of people have to be below average IQ.
>>
>>3443667
wew lad
>>
Yes, my brother works at Apple and confirmed its true.
>>
>>3443695
mr singh... pajeet told me he lied to you
>>
>>3443538
Yes the writing's on the wall. It's an omen.
>>
you faggots are barely even playing 1-D checkers here. everyone with a brain knows there's no apple partnership. OMG would only crash if the big investors were expecting Apple to announce that today, which they aren't. the expectation of no partnership is what's priced in, not the opposite.
>>
>>3443737
pretty much what this person said
>>
>>3443737
enjoy your 80% per day crash
>>
>>3443737
You will be posting pink wojaks soon
>>
Shouldn't the whales be pumping this for the apple conference rumours ot get people to FOMO and then dump on them...?
>>
File: NEET.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
418KB, 448x486px
Why is he not telling us whats going on? A simple "no" would be enough. Really makes u think ...
https://twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/907277119117389824
>>
/bump
>>
Non disclosure agreement
>>
>>3443538
>78% no
Always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
>>3443800
That's what I'm confused about too, if they went through the trouble of making this up why are there not more moon threads followed by a huge pump?
>>
>>3443677
Incorrect. 50% of people are below the median of IQ, but less or more that 50% can be below the average (mean).
>>
>>3443978
Yep, iota talked to Apple and they laughed us out the room. Omise go will be approved in the app store first. Not a default app by any means
>>
>>3443800
How the fuck do you know what the whales want?
My money is on the the "whales" ensuring a controlled, sustainable increase in price just as they've done for weeks.
>>
>>3444081
It depends on what you consider of the distribution of IQ to be. If it's a bell curve, then the average would be the median.
>>
>>3443538
WHY ISNT IT PUMPING IT NEEDS TO PUMP BEFORE THE DUMP
>>
>>3444259
No one is pumping because no one actually believes in the rumors.
>>
Why is the price for OMG on bittrex so much higher than yobit??
Can anyone tell me?
>>
>>3444287
Chinks are stupid and have weak hands.
>>
>>3444302

Couldn't you make extreme money out of that? I mean on yobit only 60 satoshi...
>>
>>3444287
>>3444323
Wow bro you're really smart you must be the first to figure that out. Buy OMG on yobit, then send it to your wallet on bittrex and see what happens. While your at it buy ESP on yobit too
>>
>>3444372
everyday someone on /biz/ makes the revolutionary discovery of arbitrage
>>
I accept that there is no partnership with Apple.

What I don't accept is the CEO of a major payments company posting a skateboard LITERALLY EVERYWHERE on his Twitter that VERY CONSPICUOUSLY has an Apple sticker on it.

This literally cannot be a mistake. It is intentional.

What does it mean? I don't know.
>>
>>3444372

Don't be a pathetic smartass.
Don't wanna test it. Better tell me. So what happens?
>>
>>3443538
No, they are just using their API with Apple Pay. No partnership, any other coin can do the same exact thing. Good grief.
>>
>>3444433
its almost like he has a ton of OMG and wants the price to be pumped so he can sell.

this is literally the job of CEOs
>>
>>3444477

Only fags and women start their sentences with "its almost like...". I instantly know to ignore who starts their sentences with that phrase.
>>
>>3444477
>this is literally the job of CEOs

No.
>>
File: 1496865875269.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496865875269.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
June isnt in Cupertino, just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>3444043
so... are you saying this retarded prediction is actually true ? wtf
>>
>>3444043
pump is happening, but lots of people are dumping at the same time. So whales dont want to buy too much overpriced coins
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.