[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: omisego.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.png
5KB, 200x200px
S
>>
It’s nothing yet, just wait for the conference
>>
where can i watch it?
>>
>>3442847
E

>>3442852
Let's be real, it logically just doesn't make sense. I'm probs just going to sell.
>>
S
>>
SURELY there aren't any cunts dumb enough to believe this rumour
>>
It is already crashing omisebros I'm getting worried. If I sell now I still make profit.
>>
>>3442887
Get out before the stampede to the door.
There is no Apple.
>>
Regardless of this Apple bullshit, it's obvious this coin is going to succeed especially after seeing like 10 FUD threads a day.

The overall hype will never die.
>>
whales are accumulating before the conference, relax
>>
It's got a solid dev team.
>>
>>3442957
>Price dropping means whales are buying
Shouldn't it be the exact opposite???
>>
>>3443002
why would whales buy when the price is high? look at the sell walls, they are intentionally keeping the price down so they can buy cheap OMG. when the news drops or whatever they'll remove the wall and the price will sky rocket then they'll sell.

happens every time. the positive thing about this is that the lows keep getting higher. stop trying to time the market and just hodl
>>
>>3442868
That’s what I was saying haha, if he thinks this is a dump just wait until the conference ends it’s going to be beautiful
>>
>>3442998
Nice! Just bought 100k ;)
>>
>>3442944
try telling that to the other 500 shitcoin bagholders
>>
so why the fuck are people fudding over the apple conference that nobody in Omise or Omisego has said anything about?
>>
>>3442886
You do realize there are layers to this FUD, right? The pajeet FUDders are capitalizing on this """rumor""" that they """"think"""" is true.
> Haha lmao OmiseGO and Apple partnership KEK
> Not happening lmao, it's gonna crash
You see, these FUD threads only started popping up two days ago, and they are in full force right now since the Apple conference is today.
> Haha bro Apple and OmiseGO are not partnering up, sell your bags.
They will crash OMG and then accumulate super cheap coins for the real news on
> Sept. 18
> Jun @ Disrupt SF 2017
>>
>>3443159
typical morons here saw a sticker and create fake news
>>
>>3443159
Because people want to FUD to cause a dump so that they'll be able to buy in at cheaper prices.

Pretty much everyone holding OMG is trying to tell that these rumors are bullshit while nocoiners are trying to frame it like holders legitimately invested because of only Apple rumors.

At the end of the day, you have to figure what incentivizes each person.
>>
>>3443186

This. Look at the catalog and count the omg threads. Fucking shills.
>>
If someone really is into this coin because of the Apple rumor, he deserve to crash and burn.
>>
>>3443221
no coiner here.. its gunna moon.. really
>>
Why the fuck would it not go to $20 if the rumors were actually true. You're an idiot if you think everyone believes the Apple hype
>>
>>3443221
lmao, this, couldnt have put it better myself
>>
There are literally 10 OMG FUD threads on /biz/.

I feel like that says a lot.
>>
>>3443221
i hold 25k omg and i will dump if omisego isnt mentioned from apple today
>>
>>3443301
Show me proof then.
>>
Calm down! Despite all this Apple BS it still has barely topped $13! When this Apple stuff is over it will tank faster than the Titanic, get out now!
>>
>>3443301
Prove it.
>>
>>3443313
Nah fuck that volume was Ath and it was a fucking dud

S
>>
>>3443301
better dump before the conference.
thank me later.
>>
Apple
>>
why would apple partner with the biggest crypto in asia, OMG?

they would be dumb not to partner with them

even google is partnered with OMG

we're dominating the markets now and you no coiners are mad
>>
AHAHaHAHHAAHAHAHaHAHAH THE BINANCE EFFECT IS REAL

REMINDER THAT BINANCE KILLS EVERYTHING
>>
>>3442998
kek
>>
>>3444653
>still 10k above before exchange news

what did he mean by this?
>>
The conference will reveal the stuttering potheads who run Apple.
>>
>>3445192
Kek
>>
I WARNED ALL OF YOU

OMG IS CRASHING HARD
>>
>>3442852
Sounding like digibyte. Better wake up.
>>
>>3445265
Nice, just bought 100k
>>
File: 1505078563047.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1505078563047.png
34KB, 633x758px
june comfirmed not in Cupertino right now, just ...
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FACE ID
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.