[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no APPLE. are you guise retard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1505182990514.jpg (163KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1505182990514.jpg
163KB, 2048x2048px
how much shit will you swallow?

Would you like my load too?
>>
>muh they didn't deny it
>muh skateboard sticker
>muh twitter apple emoji
>muh Jun in California 1 week before tech crunch

>>3442635
>>
>>3442635
>>>3442636
>>
>>3442635
It's happening whether you like it or not. I liquidated my assets two weeks ago to go all in on OMG
>>
>>3442668
Soon you will be liquidating yourself in despair
>>
>>3442668
Fucktards will fuck.
>>
>>3442681
I'm gonna be replacing my toilet papers with hundred dollar bills kiddo
>>
i cant see how stupid all of these people are here... its pretty obvious how to make money today with OMG :

I just sold al my OMG at 295 K to lock in my profits and i will stream the Keynote and if they say ANYTHING aboud Omise or Omisego i just buy in again even if its already 10 or 20% higher than now because Apple being involved in Omise is so fucking big it could go times 1/2 and i would still fucking profit.

And most likely they will say nothing about OMG and OMG will dump (cant say how much but im guessing around 20 % seen its latest dump with BTC) and i will just buy in back cheaper.

Why would you risk losing profit by holding, the 10/20% that you are not getting if they do announce anything are peanuts compared to the gain you are still getting (and this10/20% is generously taken because if you watch the keynote you can buy within seconds so you might just buy before it moons)
>>
>>3442830
just because its a scam doesn't mean you can't make money.

however after conference = falls off cliff
>>
>>3442830
ohmaigawds have never dumped. rumours are priced in
>>
>>3442830
i can shill you my dick if you like
>>
>>3442635
Actually there is a rumour out there Apple products can only be bought in OMG as of 2018. Which might very well be true.
>>
Can someone post some actual sourced evidence that omisego has anything to do with Apple. Can someone post some actual sourced evidence that omisego has anything to do with Apple. Can someone post some actual sourced evidence that omisego has anything to do with Apple. Can someone post some actual sourced evidence that omisego has anything to do with Apple.
>>
>>3443293
if you eat my dick i promise it will be true, really
>>
File: lols.jpg (28KB, 338x470px) Image search: [Google]
lols.jpg
28KB, 338x470px
>>3443293
Oh really?

So first, Apple is going to totally forego USD/GBP/etc fiat as a method of payment.
Then, they are also going to forego BTC, a stable, mass-adopted crypto, for payment.

And then, only then, will only accept OMG. For everything.

This has to be a troll post.

This is the most retarded "rumor" I've seen here on /biz/ in the last week. And I've seen some retarded posts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.