[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have bad credit (560) from student loans trying to charge my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1505145540637.jpg (158KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1505145540637.jpg
158KB, 800x900px
I have bad credit (560) from student loans trying to charge my 90 year old grandfather instead of my account. They sent mail to him constantly but he assumed it was a scam and never told me, and they never called me until it was already 3 months late.

I'm disputing this since they already claimed over the phone that it would not hurt my credit score, but for now I was wondering how this would affect me renting a house with 3 other people.
>>
>renting
>>
>>3442618
560 is perfectly normal for a college student
I did nothing and had like 660
>>
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/102714/best-ways-repair-your-credit-score.asp

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/08/dispute-credit-error.asp

Fix it.
>>
>>3442618
This girl isn't asian.
>>
>>3442734
I'm already trying to with car payments, other student loans, and a credit card.
>>
>>3442844
I mean try get it expunged from your credit score.
>>
>>3442701
>implying there is something inherently wrong with renting
Renting can be the financially correct option in some cases.
>>3442618
Did you not notice that you weren't making payments that you were supposed to be making?
>>
>>3442901
That's what I'm doing. I appealed it through the shitty options on credit checking sites and it wasn't rejected but I don't think they'll remove it. Now I'm going to directly contact the agency that investigates and tell them the whole story with information on when I was contacted and when I contacted them. I was explicitly told on the phone that my credit wouldn't be hurt if I paid one months worth of payments to make it current; hopefully they recorded the call like they claim they do. If they already viewed it as a legitimate complaint the first time, they should side with me again.

>>3442940
I had payments coming out for other student loans, but I wasn't being careful and checking if all were coming out that should've been. Somehow my grandfather (who cosigned years ago) was changed to the primary payer without any of us knowing. I was never contacted about it through email or phone or physical mail until 3 months passed.
>>
>>3442618
>student loans
fool teach - transfer water by sieve
but smart can learn on the Internet
>>
>>3444282
try putting "i learned how to do mathematics on the internet" on that resume instead of a degree from a school and see if you get that job
>>
>>3445345
"job" for lusers
>>
>>3442751
and she didnt wash her hair in weeks
>>
>tfw not effortlessly banging blondie cuties due unlucky bones

if im not rich with bitcoin by 2025 i'll kill myself on live cam
>>
>>3442751
Cuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.