[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does biz hate ADX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ADX.png (105KB, 525x553px) Image search: [Google]
ADX.png
105KB, 525x553px
Why does biz hate ADX?
>>
Cuz they wan't all-in at $2 and are broke.
>>
>thought the floor was 1.15
>now hodling an $800 bag

th-thanks biz.
>>
But the same FUDster biztards that complain and or sold at a loss will be FOMOing come October when they reveal prototype.
>>
>>3439333
buy high sell low
>>
Look you dummies we never said it was mooning exactly at any moment. We always said it would moon "soon". Now, with that being said, it's going to moon tonight to 34k sats and you can Screencap this.
>>
>>3439608
You literally said, mooning 50x this week.
>>
I've been holding my heavy bags since the shill. I would've sold if they were worthless, but after reading into it. Shit will be good for the long term. I at least see 3x 5x upcoming
>>
Let's take a look

>Adex by stremio, a real working streaming website that generates revenue.
>Adex is supported by tons, including Jihan (love him or hate him he still has influence).
>First dAPP on Neo, when neo recovers Adex booms
>Prototype released SIX MONTHS ahead of schedule. The team is committed to getting the ball rolling.
>Good volume for a low cap coin.
>On bittrex, and gets easy attention when it is increasing.

Expect $3 by end of october. HOWEVER it will stay between .75-$1 for the rest of this month. Be patient or miss out.
>>
>>3439703
wrote these bags off awhile ago with better trades - will be pleasantly surprised if they resurrect from the 'ded pile' but every now and then something crazy pops outta there and moons even
>>
>>3439712
True. I don't blame you for unloading your bags in the short term. I sold at 3000 sats. There's no rush to buy back in right now, but don't be surprised in a month if you see it on the from page of Trex.
>>
>>3439721
You misunderstand. :D

I still have them - I just pretend they don't exist and have since replaced the morphing/trading 'pile' they represented with other successful trades

Thankfully I diversify and have a higher than 50% success rate so losses like these go to the back and hang for awhile or longer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.