[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no better move now than BAT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download-1.png (7KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.png
7KB, 307x164px
17,000 users on BAT. Two weeks ago it was 10,000. last week it was 14,000. You realize this is growing exponentially? You realize it's triple topping with half the volume each time? Meaning just a tiny bit of volume and it explodes 2-3x before any kind of resistance?
>>
File: 1488195437048.png (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488195437048.png
296KB, 640x480px
Okie dokie
>>
>>3438999
> 7k growth in a month
It will never make it at this rate
That's the last 7000 biztards who installed the browser
>>
could actualy bring normies in by the hordes.
could also be forced to stop for stoping ad revenue.
>>
I've tried the browser. It's meh. Its main selling points are the built-in ad blocker and the way it handles advertising. I don't think this would gain traction. Even if it does, Google and other companies no doubt will try to stop it.
>>
They need to improve the browser for desktop. But if/when they do I could see more people start using it.
>>
>>3439136
normies use phones for browsing the internet these days, even if they only focus on that they will have a massive audience
>>
Yeah we missed the train faggot chill out and dump on Reddit fools instead
>>
File: 1505096906000.jpg (225KB, 1384x544px) Image search: [Google]
1505096906000.jpg
225KB, 1384x544px
Best team
>>
>>3439419
I love the scared faces of those around the ogre.
>>
>>3439419
>Those whack jobs on the left
>>
>>3439453
Oops I meant right.
>>
File: wat.jpg (175KB, 1054x730px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
175KB, 1054x730px
>>
>>3439419
The dude is 3 fucking meters tall ffs, what did you expect?
>>
>>3439419
Look at this quality team. I'm buying.
>>
>>3438999
Yep. Hold on /biz/bro we'll make it.
>>
>>3439113
>Even if it does, Google and other companies no doubt will try to stop it.
What if they buy the project?
>>
>>3438999
Hey I know how we can make ourselves rich. Buy in on Google SJW shit and sell it to /pol/, the donald and all the other anti-sjw neck beards. Show them that Eich hates SJW's and that his browser will stop the SJW machine that is google. dont tell them about BAT, thy will learn it on their own and buy - at which point the feeling of discovery, of getting in on something before everyone else is so great that they cant help but buy. they love this feeling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.