[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Bitcoin Exchanges Shut Down by Chinese Authorities
https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/markets/bitcoin-exchanges-shut-down-by-chinese-authorities/ar-AArG0IP
>>
>Chao Deng
Into the trash it goes.
>>
Sigh... not this shit again.
>>
>according to people familiar with the matter
let me know when the PBOC makes the announcement.
>>
HOLY FUCK SELL
>>
>>3436883
Maybe you need to hear it from the WSJ?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862

Does that make you feel better?
>>
>>3436899
Sigh... not this shit again.
>>
>>3436899
lmao it's all the same thing with no actual sources
>>
FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK, I JUST WANT THE FUCKING CHINKS TO ANNOUNCE IT OFFICIALLY AND BTC's PRICE TO PLUMMET SO THAT I CAN BUY MORE ARK!!
>>
stop posting this old news. yes we know china is fucked. guess what: it's priced in already. china can't get any more fucked.
>>
WELL ACCORDING TO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE MATTER WALL STREET JOURNAL IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING JEWY MCJEWJEW FUDSTERS THAT HAVE BEEN GRASPING AT STRAWS TO FUD BITCOIN FOR YEARS
>>
Chinese are shutting down exchanges so that the chinese government can make their own exchange. Its the fucking chinese. They don't want to say their communist, but we know what they are.

The chinese have been manipulating the financial markets for a very long time and i've been in them a very long time so im not falling for their bullshit anymore.

they have warehouses full of miners in china with little china men sleeping on cots to watch over operations. Russia is subsidzing bitcoin mining.

You think this is over? lmao

Just buy and hold. So fucking easy.
>>
>>3436918
>>3436918

Right. Any dump would happen before an announcement anyway. But it won't get banned. The Chinese government is deep in this shit. It's all fucking manipulation so they can grab a bigger market share. They got their dump and it turns out the floor is a lot higher than expected.
>>
>>3436899
>no sources
>news

pick one
>>
anyone believing this crap after the past few weeks of chinks pulling lies out of their assess is an idiot.
>>
File: BitCon-290x300.jpg (22KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
BitCon-290x300.jpg
22KB, 290x300px
>>3436935
BITCOIN IS CLOSED. CONFIRMED. NEVER GET TOO CLOSE TO A BLACK HOLE.

RIP Crypto....
>>
Chinks will move to decentralized exchanges.
>>
>>3437037
>decentralized exchanges
Bitcoin the centralized decentralized coin of the futurezzzzzz.

TOP KEK.

IT'S OVER
>>
>>3437037
>Decentralized crypto/fiat exchanges.
Tell me more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.