[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what really is the difference between Crypto and a pyramid scheme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2369.jpg (48KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2369.jpg
48KB, 400x200px
so what really is the difference between Crypto and a pyramid scheme?
>>
in crypto we can recruit people lower without leaving our house
>>
because it involves me being at the top and i dump my bags on you

just like how i was on top of your mom and i teabag her
>>
You can actually buy things with BTC
>>
Wrong on all 3 points. No promise of high returns, in fact very high risk which is told to anyone asking for advice when coming into crypto. There is a genuine product ie transfer of wealth via proof of work / smart contracts / decentralisation. There is actually no emphasis on recruiting. Crypto investors want to keep the normies out for as long as possible and regularly create FUD to scare people away.
>>
Wall St and global banking cartels
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>3435281
You could buy things through Amway too.
>>
>>3435379
>newegg.com takes BTC for everything on their site

>is rather huge competitor to giant amazon that is clobbering even the brick and motor stores in current day, current time

>"You could buy things through Amway too."

" its a pyramid scame guise. lolololol ishygitt"
>>
>>3435492
>brick and motor
>>
>>3435531
mortar.
>>
>>3435492
gyft.com can buy from Amazon too, Uber, food, hotels.com, hundreds of places. The Android app is great
>>
>>3435234

The idea is that the final person paying "full" market price is actually getting value for money.

For example, if I buy a Monero token for $100, and 5 years down the track someone buys it off me for $500, they are actually benefitting from $500 worth of private currency that is more valuable and useful to them than $500 of fiat.

Of course if the coin/token turns out to be useless then it is essentially a ponzi. So I like to ask myself what tokens would still provide value at multiple times their current price (I think XMR is a perfect example) and focus on those.
>>
>>3435234
crypto is a product whether you care to admit it or not
>>
Crypto is like a lottery pool you buy in pump it up sell it to the next guy and he rides it up and the cycle continues but Jews only like it when the powerball gets to 6 gazillion and only one person wins so they take more than half in taxes
>>
>>3435234
None.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.