[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Best-friends-for-ever.jpg (65KB, 700x709px) Image search: [Google]
Best-friends-for-ever.jpg
65KB, 700x709px
Should I get out of NEO ?

I could sell now without a loss
>>
how many NEOs do you have
>>
>>3435195
You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to sell your NEOs now. Save them and screenshot this and look back on it in a few months. You'll be glad you listened
>>
>>3435195
No, stay to experience ground zero firsthand
>>
nothing like limiting your risk. I suggest selling half your NEO and put into ARK or IOC. This way, if NEO tanks, you'll compensate with your ARK/IOC gains and you can decide later what to do with the rest of your NEO.

If you want to jump back into NEO, just sell your profits from ARK/IOC.
>>
>>3435756
>If neo tanks
>Has been tanking hard for a month

Never change biz
>>
>>3435195
Kek that picture is biz in a nutshell and why we can't have nice things
>>
No, keep holding until it's $10 and keep telling yourself it will be $100 in December.
>>
>>3435785
You do understand that there are people who entered this ride at different price points?

I got in at 3$ so this "tanking" is nothing to me.
>>
>>3435195
there is a story my parents used to to tellme as a child.
a fairie comes to the door and says to a man "i will grant you any wish that you want"
the man is overjoyed, immediatlry starts thinking about all the thngs in the world that he wants and then..
the fairie says, "the only thing is whatever you ask for your neighbor gets double"
in an instant the man yellls "cut out one of my eyes"
~fin~
>>
I sold along time ago and bought when it was single digits, it was overpriced at $15... But honestly I think NEO will boom in the coming months, from the start it has been designed to work within the chinese framework, when the chinks regulate their market, NEO will do well.

I'm not going to buy it, but I think it will recover in the future.Though, who knows how low that will take, if you want gains now, there are better options.
>>
>>3435839
I know, in fact, anyone who bought NEO after September 12 should sell if they didn't already.
>>
File: theydontgetit.png (58KB, 797x1201px) Image search: [Google]
theydontgetit.png
58KB, 797x1201px
>>3435568
>He believed the organized p&d scam and is a victim of emotional investing
>He will watch his money dwindle for those few months only to finally dead cat bounce up to maybe half of its ATH next year
>>
I find it funny how people do not understand the chinese mentality.

Tell me a single instance where china didn't learn from the west, only to make its own version of it and be extremely successful.

Why would they let NEO die? This will be the official platform for any and all blockchain use inside china.
>>
>>3435955
everything is always the same
>>
>>3436035
let the poorfags think NEO will collapse back to $5. I will enjoy my riches all the more :)
>>
>>3435839
Really is it nothing? How much COULD you have won?
You need to stop getting emotionally attached to your investments.
>>
>>3435195
Yes, sell low.
>>
>>3436097
only emotional attachment i see are from the fags here who are emotionally depending on NEO to fail for some kind of gratification.
>>
>>3436097
Listen dude, if there's someone emotionally attached to something, it's you. Why are you wasting your time fudding anons?

If I was going to lose sleep on what COULD have been, I would've already killed myself. Life is always sub-optimal. Choose your battles and live another day.
>>
I have 205 neo bought at 19.89 USD
>>
I swear sometimes /biz/ is the most schizo place

first: YEAH NEO GOING TO DA MOON
then: HOLD
then: crickets

all these children man
>>
>>3436791
still here, still holding
>>
neo is literally mooning right now guys get in!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.